THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Website Updates

I have just updated the All-Time First Team Appearances List to include our four Pre-Season Friendlies and first League match this season.
On doing so, I have just realised that Simon Jackson made his 100th appearance for the club against Cheshunt Corinthians and Daniel Daley did likewise the following week against Broxbourne Athletic.
This is of course including Reserve Team Appearances, but even so, the normal protocol is that players making their 100th club appearance (as opposed to just First Team appearances) is made Captain for the day...so sorry about that ! (I think Daley was asking me the other day if he could be Captain on his 100th Appearance...meaning 100th First Team Appearance).

I have also updated the All-Time First Team Goalscorers list and the All-Time Disciplinary Records List...which shows that despite what other teams might be thinking at the moment as a result of what went on in Sunday's match, our current players are actually very well-disciplined (certainly in comparison to our players from the 70's & 80's).

The other update I have done to the website is the Links Page, where the links to various Leagues should all now be pointing to the new (2012-2013) Season.
Hopefully this page (which I originally had on the Waltham Sunday League website that I used to do) can continue to be a valuable source of reference for other Sunday League & Non-League 'trainspotters' like me.

PLEASE NOTE...It is best to click on the 'refresh' button on your browser to see these updates once you have clicked on the links.