THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Kit

Those of our players who have played in our Pre-Season Friendlies so far will be aware that we desperately need to get a new kit as soon as possible.
From trying on the sample shirt that I obtained, this is the kit that our players want...yes, changing our colours from jade to green. (Not that I agree with that idea, but I will order that colour if that's what everybody wants).

We have still not obtained sponsorship from On Broadway (as far as I know as Loveday has 'disappeared'), so we have decided to pay for the new kit out of existing club funds until such time as a sponsor comes on board to re-imburse us and have their names printed on the shirts when they do so. (I have checked that this can be done at a later date).

Everything is dependent on players paying their £30.00 Annual Subs at this coming Sunday's Pre-Season Friendly though. If nobody pays at all this Sunday, then no new kit. It's as simple as that.

When we play our first League match on Sunday 2nd September, I will not be allowing players to wear different coloured shorts and socks like they have been doing in Pre-Season Friendlies. No matter how uncomfortable our current old kit is, you will have to wear it in League matches until you pay your Annual Subs and we can order the new kit.

If we are in a financial position to order the new kit early next week after the Bank Holiday, there is a chance we might have it in time for Sunday 9th September.

Your choice !