THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
7-a-side Squads for Monday 20th & Thursday 23rd August

Tomorrow (Monday)'s night's match this week is an 8.30.p.m. Kick-Off against second-placed New River 'B', while Thursday night's match against another second-placed team The Condensers is a 7.30.p.m. Kick-Off.

Tim Beeden has just texted me to say he is not available for 7-a-side this week. We are just going to have to hope that Jacko will be able to play in goal both nights.

Regarding tomorrow (Monday) night's match, Tony King said he would play and I think Gavin Mardell said he could, but I will have to check on that. Also, Krishan Singh said he would play and 'should be' able to bring a mate who is interested in joining us...but they will both have to get a tube to Oakwood from where they live in Hackney and walk down Snakes Lane. Krishan needs to give me a photo tomorrow night so that he can be registered in time for our first League match.
Frazer John also said he would play tomorrow night so that he can give me a photo, but he left before I could get his phone number and e-mail address.
Danny Hagan told me a few days ago that he would play tomorrow night if he is not too 'wrecked' from the V Festival !
Daniel Cascoe is normally available on Monday nights but he wasn't there this morning. As he is a Spurs supporter, I am hoping that like me, he couldn't give a sh*t about watching Van Persie playing for Man United and will play 7-a-side !
I don't know what Terry Moore and Ben Keating are doing tomorrow night as they both left on the final whistle this morning before I had the chance to ask them.
As far as I am aware, everybody else is 'definitely' unavailable for both nights this week. That includes Barney, Lexton, Ivan and all the ex-McKenzie Rangers and Trent Park (Arkay) players.

I will play if I have to, and we will have to play with 5 men if we have to. (That is more likely to happen on Thursday).
Please let me know if you can play 7-a-side this week, especially on Monday.

Re: 7-a-side Squads for Monday 20th & Thursday 23rd August

I'll be there tomorrow night unless told otherwise.

I will be there unless told otherwise. I'm not really sure if I've been selected or not. No team is actually listed.

TK
I will be there unless told otherwise. I'm not really sure if I've been selected or not. No team is actually listed.
The squad (of 10) for tonight is as follows:
Simon Jackson (GK)
Tony King
Gavin Mardell
Terry Moore
Danny Hagan
Ben Keating
Krishan Singh
'Ryan'
(Mate of Krishan's)
Daniel Cascoe

...and they are all definitely playing..whether they like it or not.

If I had/can get Frazer John's number, then he will be added to the squad as well.

OK for tonight.

Jacko
OK for tonight.
Have you got the yellow 'keepers' top from yesterday ? Can't find it in the dirty kit bag.