THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
First League Fixtures Just Announced

According to this on the League's Full-Time site, we are Away to newly-promoted Rosemill (not to be confused with the now-defunct FC Rosemill) in our first League match of the season on Sunday 2nd September, followed by another Away match against Asco on the 9th September.

Rosemill play at Grundy Park in Cheshunt (dreadful pitch), while Asco have now apparently taken over FC Rosemill's old pitch at the new St. Mary's School in Cheshunt...so thankfully we won't be playing them on that terrible pitch at Castle Road in Hoddesdon this time (where we lost 3-0 last season).

Full details of these matches will appear on the Forthcoming Fixtures page shortly.

Re: First League Fixtures Just Announced

Laurence,

I believe you filmed a few of my games back when I was about 9-10 playing for The Rural Friendly League Rep Side where my old man was manager.

Glad to see you are still doing it mate as the coverage is 2nd to none. You gonna be over Grundy for 1st league game against us?

Graeme Butler
Laurence,

I believe you filmed a few of my games back when I was about 9-10 playing for The Rural Friendly League Rep Side where my old man was manager.

Glad to see you are still doing it mate as the coverage is 2nd to none. You gonna be over Grundy for 1st league game against us?
Thanks mate.

Yes, I will be there to film the game. Every team we play likes seeing the highlights on You Tube. Good publicity for everyone, despite what the League think... but that's another story.

Haha I'll make sure I've done by nails and hair for the game.