THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
7-a-side Squad for Monday 23rd July (v. Locomotive Southgate)

Our next match on Monday night is an 8.30.p.m. Kick-Off against Locomotive Southgate and the squad is as follows:
Tim Beeden (GK)
Martin Loveday
Gavin Mardell
Tony King
Frankie Karemo
Daniel Daley
Daniel Cascoe
Daniel Euripidou
Krishnan Singh

That's a squad of 9 (just in case players drop out at the last minute).
At the moment I am not 100% sure if Cascoe and his mates (Dan & Krishnan) can play, but I will try and find out this evening (Sunday).
If they can't, then we will need at least two out of Terry Moore, Danny Hagan, Ben Keating and/or John Scouller to play (if any of them are able to do so at short notice...i.e. quite likely after 6.00.p.m. on the day of the match).
I have those four down to play on Thursday night this week (a 7.30.p.m. Kick-Off against North London Old Boys) at the moment.

Alan Barnard is not available for this week's matches.

Re: 7-a-side Squad for Monday 23rd July (v. Locomotive Southgate)

Ill play if needed

I'm fine for tomorrow.

I forgot to mention Daley's goalkeeper mate that he was talking about at the AGM, but Daley has just told me he is injured anyway.
We will therefore definitely need Tim in goal for this match...unless Jacko gets in touch and wants to swap with Tim for Thursday ?

Tim is injured, Loveday is ill, and still no answer from Jacko.
We therefore have no goalkeeper for tonight.

Kizza says he is playing though !

I am still waiting to hear from Cascoe and his mates.
If I tell Ben now that he is needed, we could end up with 10 there if we find a goalkeeper from somewhere, so I can't do anything whatsoever until the 6.00.p.m. deadline (as per our new rules) that Cascoe has to confirm .

Squad now sorted.

You can all find out who's playing when you get there.