THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
7-a-side Squad for Monday 9th July v. Pat's Boys

The squad for our next 7-a-side League match on Monday against League leaders Pat's Boys (7.30.p.m. Kick-Off) is as follows:
Tim Beeden (GK)
Alan Barnard
Gavin Mardell
Dan McEnaney
Volkan Dalgic
Frankie Karemo
Tony King
Danny Smith
John Scouller
will be the '9th player' (to be used if anybody turns up late or drops out at the last minute).
If more than one drops out, Martin Loveday will then be called into the squad.

The squad for Thursday night's game next week against Wood Green Old Boys 'B' (another 7.30.p.m. Kick-Off) will be:
Simon Jackson (GK)
Martin Worthington
Ivan Bass
Terry Moore
Lexton Harrison
Danny Hagan
Ben Keating
Lee King
John Scouller
will be the '9th player' again as per Monday and if more than one drops out, we will get one of John's mates to play.

If anybody cannot play on the nights I have put them down for, please let me know asap as I may be able to swap players with the other squad.

Both matches next week are tough games against teams above us in the table, so hopefully we can field strong squads for both.

Re: 7-a-side Squad for Monday 9th July v. Pat's Boys

At the moment both me and Martin are good for Thursday.

Good for Monday

Also fine for Monday.

Frankie Karemo has just dropped out due to a work meeting.
I spoke to Gavin & Tim on Thursday and they are o.k for tonight and so is Smithy, so that's five.

I texted John this morning to see if him, Volkan and Dan are playing, but I have had no reply yet. If John phones me after 6.00.p.m. and says they are not, then we have a big problem.

Laurence Hughes
The squad for Thursday night's game next week against Wood Green Old Boys 'B' (another 7.30.p.m. Kick-Off) will be:
Simon Jackson (GK)
Martin Worthington
Ivan Bass
Terry Moore
Lexton Harrison
Danny Hagan
Ben Keating
Lee King
John Scouller
will be the '9th player' again as per Monday and if more than one drops out, we will get one of John's mates to play.
Ignore this now.

New thread for this match started here.