THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
7-a-Side Squad for Thursday 24th May (v. North London Old Boys)

Our next match is this coming Thursday against North London Old Boys....on grass again with a 7.15.p.m. Kick-Off.

The squad is as follows:
Simon Jackson (GK)
Terry Moore
Danny Hagan
Daniel Cascoe
Daniel Daley
John Scouller
(if he is not working)
& 2 (or 3) others who John might be prepared to give a lift to or bring along (if they are a new player).
John's number is 07540 168938 for those who want to contact him. I will leave it up to John to decide which 2 or 3 current or new players he can bring along, but we could do with one of them being a defender.

I will not be there on Thursday night and will not be contactable from tomorrow (Wednesday) morning up until Friday morning as I will be filming two all-day/evening Tournaments at West Ham.
I will need either Trevor or Terry Moore to come round to me this evening to pick up the kit, subs tin, medical kit, etc. as I will not be in on Wednesday & Thursday.
Trevor will be in attendance as Manager on Thursday (as far as I know).

Trevor's mobile number is 07894 961484 and Terry Moore's is 07753 416154.
Please phone/text them if you are named in the squad above but cannot play, or if you are not named in the squad at the moment but want to play if anybody else cannot.

Re: 7-a-Side Squad for Thursday 24th May (v. North London Old Boys)

Terry Brown is now added to the squad for this match...as long as John is playing and can give him a lift.

Can i play Lol

Ben keating
Can i play Lol
Yes if you can pay more than your £7.00 match subs on the night and clear some of your backlog...and if John can give you a lift.

Sorry no can do! Goin to the dam in a few weeks and need to save up for some prozzies

I spoke to Trev last night and he agreed that we should charge £6.00 per match if we have a squad of 8 or 9, but we will charge £7.00 if we only have a squad of 7...as happened on Monday night.

Those who played against Latymer Old Boys last Thursday will therefore be given £1.00 credit as they were all charged £7.00 when we had a squad of 8.

Terry Moore picked up the kit from me last night and it is now up to him and Trevor to chase players up for this match.
Depending what time I get home from filming at West Ham tomorrow evening I might come over to watch some of the match and get players to sign our Waltham Sunday League Multi-Registration Form for next season. If any new players are playing tomorrow night, please bring a passport photo so I can get you signed up if you want to play 11-a-side for us.

Yeah i can play ill txt johnny boy

Can I play

Im in, I'll find out tomorrow if John will be able to give me a lift.

OK, squad is :

myself
Jacko
Danny H
Dan Daley
Dan cascoe
Terry Brown
Ben Keating
Smithy
John Scoullar (if available)

Tery/Ben : if you need a lift text me and i'll pick you up

I've tried to ring John but he's not picking up, i'll try and get hold of smithy to see if he can as he's down my neck of woods, I'll let you know shortly

Text Lift to footy

Tel, smithy and John can't give me a lift mate, anyone got Terry's number please?

I've text Tel for him to call you, dinny wanna just post his number on an open forum.......

Cheers jacko