THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Subs Owed

I don't like putting how much subs players owe on the Forum, but unfortunately I have got no choice because:
a) Hardly anybody reads the e-mails I send out (which have details of our club bank account on so that players can pay their subs by BACS) and...
b) I am way too busy to phone and text everybody individually to make arrangements for them to come round my house and pay me what they owe in cash.

Martin Cruickshank has asked on another thread how much subs he owes and I expect numerous others are wondering how much they owe as well so that they can pay up to date and therefore be picked for 7-a-side ?
So here goes (for the players that we would like to pick for 7-a-side if they can afford to clear these backlogs):
Martin Cruickshank...£61.50
Rob Brown (if he has had his operation ?)...£22.50
Terry Brown...£8.00
Daniel Cascoe...£35.00
Daniel Daley...£10.00
Lexton Harrison...£19.00
Simon Jackson...£12.00
Ben Keating...£52.00
Lee King...£29.50
Yianni Kyriacou (If he is back down here from Uni during the Summer)...£9.00
Leon McKenzie-McKay...£50.00
Vernon 'Kizza' Nxumalo...£36.00
John Scouller...£48.00
Martin Worthington...£42.00

I am prepared to pick some of the above players for 7-a-side so that they can pay their backlog in cash the first time they play, but I must give priority to players who are up-to-date, together with any prospective new players...most of whom John Scouller is bringing along. John has promised me he will pay his subs in the next week or so when he gets paid, but if he doesn't, then we are going to have a problem. I am determined that if we pick somebody for 7-a-side who owes say £10.00 or more and they do not bring that money with them on the night (or the £7.00 for the actual match), that I will not pick them again until they have paid either by BACS or by bringing cash round to me.

Another thing to bear in mind is Annual Subs for next season. Don't forget that if you played for us last season, you will only have to pay £25.00 if you pay before the 1st August. After that it goes up to £30.00 (which is also the fee for new players), and if that is not paid before the first League match in September, you will not be named in the squad.

It is possible that some players may have their subs owed reduced by Management Committee decisions, but with Trevor away on holiday at the moment, no decisions have been made yet.
I advise that players pay what they owe anyway, then they can go into credit if we decide later that their subs can be reduced.

Please text me on 07949 128505 for the club bank account details if you can pay what you owe by BACS or need to know where I live so that you can pay me in cash. Most of you should already have those details as I have e-mailed them to you enough times !

Re: Subs Owed

Paid £30 on Thursday, all sorted now.

Re: Subs Owed

Jacko
Paid £30 on Thursday, all sorted now.
Well done Jacko.

Shame nobody else is bothering though !