THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Training

Have we made any enquiries about training next season.

Do we have a preference of a day and time. If we can agree that I'd happily start to make some calls/emails etc.

Re: Training

Jacko
Have we made any enquiries about training next season.

Do we have a preference of a day and time. If we can agree that I'd happily start to make some calls/emails etc.
Terry Moore has suggested we have a meeting down the pub after this coming Sunday's match to discuss things like that, plus the AGM, the 7-a-side League and how to get certain players to pay their subs amongst other things !
I am o.k. for that and so is Trevor, but I'm not sure about anybody else. Sounds a good idea though, as Birmingham v. Cardiff isn't a particularly appealing match to watch on the big screens, so we can concentrate on discussing Rovers for a change instead of Arsenal, Spurs & Man United...oh, and Stoke.

Regarding training next season, I think we are going to have to try and get the 3G at Southbury Leisure Centre as too many of our players don't drive and can't get to the Southgate Hockey Centre. It doesn't affect the 7-a-side League as we only need 7 or 8 for that, but we need 12 or more every week to make training worthwhile. The problem with the Southbury Leisure Centre is that it will almost certainly already be fully booked up on Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday nights...even the 9.00-10.00.p.m. slots.
If you wish to make some enquiries though Jacko, you are welcome to do so.