THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
RSpandit Is An Internet 'Troll' !

I have just been doing a bit of 'research' and despite what some of our players think, RSpandit is NOT Jacko, he is not Olie Tedder, and he is not one of our more intelligent ex-players (e.g. John Beasley, Russell Beeden or 'Muzza') either.
He is one of these idiots who makes peoples' lives a misery by internet 'trolling', and as such, I will be deleting any further posts from him on here (even if it takes me up to an hour a day).
I will also be ignoring and deleting his numerous e-mails, and I have changed the Privacy settings on my Facebook account so that he (hopefully) cannot post on my wall on there from now on.
I will be deleting some of the messages he has already posted on the team photos that I have on my Facebook page.

I can't ban his I.P. address on here because he cleverly uses a different computer every time he posts.
He is also cleverly changing his Facebook user name every so often so that Facebook have trouble trying to ban him, and he has also thoroughly read through our club website and numerous Forum posts from the past few months (or even years !) so that he knows everything about us and the banter we have...hence calling himself RSpandit instead of his real name and using 'Jacko-style' gay sex innuendos in some of his comments. These are the lengths that many trollers (or 'saddo's) go to when they find something on the internet that becomes a 'trolling' obsession for them.
He has a number of genuine Friends on Facebook from India and from Cambridge University. That confirms he is not somebody we know. Those people surely must know him to become Friends with him ?

I would advise our players to delete him as a Friend from Facebook and change their Privacy settings so that only their Friends can post on their walls.

The biggest problem for us is that he claims to have been contacting League Secretary Denis Coventry. We will be in serious sh*t if he has, as the League has a strict rule that only Club Secretaries must correspond with League Officers regarding registrations and other administration.
This is why I have put this message on here...so that the League know that we have not put RSpandit up to this and he is nothing to do with us.

Hopefully we will not get fined !

Re: RSpandit Is An Internet 'Troll' !

I'll be waiting for the 'I'm sorry, I should not have accused you Jacko'..........

You people know who you are.....

Jacko
I'll be waiting for the 'I'm sorry, I should not have accused you Jacko'..........

You people know who you are.....

But in fairness you are an a*se bandit

And you are just my little bummer boy.............

Laurence Hughes

The biggest problem for us is that he claims to have been contacting League Secretary Denis Coventry. We will be in serious sh*t if he has, as the League has a strict rule that only Club Secretaries must correspond with League Officers regarding registrations and other administration.

!

He is not assoiciated with the club and we have not taken any details for him to becoming a member or rgistered player. We cannot be in the shi t can we? If this fella has got league address and details that's not our fault is it?

Darryl
Laurence Hughes

!

He is not assoiciated with the club and we have not taken any details for him to becoming a member or rgistered player. We cannot be in the shi t can we? If this fella has got league address and details that's not our fault is it?
Correct.
...but I don't want a certain person to have any more excuses to get me personally into even more trouble than I am already in (unless you want to be our Club Secretary next season Deej ! ).

Erm....er....blah....um....

Lol

Can you please share what R Spandit has told you, as I was still being accussed yesterday, and it is ******* me off a little now.....

S Jackson

Jacko
Lol

Can you please share what R Spandit has told you, as I was still being accussed yesterday, and it is ******* me off a little now.....

S Jackson
From what I can remember, he just admitted in an e-mail that everything I put in my first post on this thread is correct.
He then said 'goodbye' and that it was time to move onto his 'next project'.