THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Squad for Sunday 26th February (Home to Cuffley)

Our next match this coming Sunday (26th February) is at Home to Cuffley at Hazelwood.

As far as we are aware, everybody who played against FC Rosemill is available, so Trevor has kept the same squad and added Terry Brown, who should have recovered from illness by Sunday.
The full squad of 14 is therefore as follows:
Simon Jackson (GK)
Alan Barnard
Terry Moore
Martin Cruickshank
Tony King
Lee King
Danny Hagan
Daniel Cascoe
Steve Cokell
Ben Keating
Daniel Daley
Lexton Harrison
John Scouller
Terry Brown

If anybody in the 14 listed above is not available, please let us know as soon as possible.

Unfortunately, Trevor will be leaving at Half-Time (I think ?) to go to Arsenal v. Spurs (a 1.30.p.m. Kick-Off), so Terry Moore and/or Alan Barnard will probably have to be Player-Manager for the Second Half.

Re: Squad for Sunday 26th February (Home to Cuffley)

Should be OK.

I have just got home from filming Ebbsfleet and found out that Lexton is not playing (I don't know why) and John Scouller will not be there for the kick-off tomorrow due to work (I think ?).
That means Ben & Lee will not have a lift, so they won't be there either unless somebody volunteers to drive up to Theobalds Grove to pick up Ben, then back down the Hertford Road to pick up Lee. I can't do it as I will be putting the nets up.

If Ben and Lee can't get there, we will only have 9 men and we will have to play RSpandit and Farooq Shah as ringers.

Terry Moore is going to pick up Ben, Lee...and Ricky, who is now playing instead of Lexton.
It looks like we will have a squad of 12 (not including John), as neither myself or Trevor have heard from Terry Brown.
Having 'no subs' was how we lost to Cuffley last time.

Martin Cruickshank will have to walk to Hazelwood.
I will do the opening-up/nets job on my own if necessary. (Terry & Martin were going to help me with that).

Also, we MUST kick-off on time. If we don't (because of players turning up late again), then Trevor will have to leave for Arsenal before the final whistle and we will also get fined for having no Lino.