THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
7-1 Win Today

Just been looking through the record books following our 7-1 win against FC Rosemill today.

If we hadn't conceded that Injury Time goal, a 7-0 scoreline would have been our biggest League win for 10 years...since we beat Northaw 10-3 in a Premier Division match at the Old Owens Ground in April 2002. (That was a game in which Steve Cokell scored a hat-trick by the way).

Instead, we equalled two previous 7-1 League victories in the past 10 years...against Great Eastern at Hazelwood three years ago (in which Danny Green came on as a 68th-minute substitute and scored a hat-trick !) and before that, against Royal Blues in a Premier Division match at Hazelwood back in September 2002 when Marco Ellerker scored this goal.

We have had three bigger margins of victory in the last 10 years though, namely 7-0 and 13-1 victories in London F.A. Sunday Intermediate Cup matches against Kensington Athletic (last season) and A Small World (5 years ago), while we also beat BBFC 8-2 in a Pre-Season Friendly back in 2002 when Lexton scored 6 !

Re: 7-1 Win Today

Dear Mr & Mr Hughes

Well done yesterday, what a great win for Edmonton Rovers. Sorry I could not make it, but, I had a little falling out with Mr Hughes.

Maybe after such a good win, I will re-consider and come to your next game. Farooq is also looking forward to, we cannot wait for YouTube.

R Spandit

Ravinder Spandit
Dear Mr & Mr Hughes

Well done yesterday, what a great win for Edmonton Rovers. Sorry I could not make it, but, I had a little falling out with Mr Hughes.
Do you mean me ?
It's not my fault. I told you to phone Trevor as he is our Manager.
You said you left a message, but Trevor tells me you didn't...no doubt because it would have given the game away as to who you really are.

That means you are obviously Jacko !
...especially as you (both) said you are not on Facebook.

Sorry Lol you are barking up the wrong tree, I have told you I was in London all last week, nowhere near ******* Norwich.

and what the **** has me binning Facebook got to do with anything.......?

I'm getting pretty ****** off that after the George N'Bogwou files I'm always the one that the finger is pointed at!!!

O.K. Apologies Jacko if it is definitely not you.

I was going to ban RSpandit's I.P. address, but other Management Committee members have told me not to because they think it is all a good laugh.

Prime suspects now (in my opinion) are John Beasley ('Junior') and/or 'Muzza' (one of our supporters from the 90's). Definitely their sort of humour.

Apology excepted Lol, but it is getting pretty ******* boring now, always being accused.

Dear Edmonton Rovers, members, officials and players and club captain (Mr D Hagan)

I am amazed that you all seem to think solittle of myself and Farooq.

I can assure you all we'll be at your next game to prove our worth.

R Spandit and F Shah

Ravinder Spandit
Dear Edmonton Rovers, members, officials and players and club captain (Mr D Hagan)

I am amazed that you all seem to think solittle of myself and Farooq.

I can assure you all we'll be at your next game to prove our worth.

R Spandit and F Shah

Good. We'll put you both in the starting line-up as ringers.

See you on Sunday.

Wow for real?

Thank you so much mr Hughes.

R Spandit

What a tw@t !!!!!

My money is on Junior too, or possible even Tarby?

Jacko
What a tw@t !!!!!

My money is on Junior too, or possible even Tarby?
I don't think so. They wouldn't spend so much time on it. I reckon Muzza (unless RSpandit and Farroq Shah really are genuine).
Muzza has always got loads of time on his hands and this sort of humour is right up his street.

RSpandit has now joined Facebook and sent me a friend request (which I have turned down until he turns up and proves he is genuine).
He has also been e-mailing myself and Trevor almost non-stop in addition to posting on here. In one of the e-mails he attached this picture of himself...

...and his mate Farroq Shah also e-mailed us a photo of himself...

For all we know, these pictures are probably Bollywood stars or cricketers ?

Thank you Mr L Hughes (director of Edmonton Rovers)

I am now on Facebook and it is largely thanks to this club, I have requested connections with all current club members, please accept, I feel we will all become very good friends.

Can anybody confirm whether I will be in the starting line up on Sunday?

Yours gracefully

Ravi S

R Spandit F Shah. Classic!

Greatings from Valencia!!!!

This fella, if real is one huge tool!!!!

As big a tool as someone going to watch stoke reserves in Valencia?

See you sunday

Lovers my son, did you really think we went expecting us to win.......?

What a 3 days....... think I might still be ****** on Sunday.....

Dear Edmonton Rovers

I am disappointed at a number of your responses.

I will score on my debut tomorrow and prove you all wrong. I am very excited.

R Spandit

Ravster or what ever you wanna been know as, our Manager pointed out to me on Sunday that the picture you sent in, looks like it was taken in a public p1ss house...... Were you on the 'cottage' at the time it was taken?

S Jackson

Mr S Jackson

Your lack of respect is concerning, I think you need to look at yourself before you judge others. Letting in 5 goals last Sunday is no acceptable, your performances must improve if we areto challenge for the title next year.

R Spandit

You really are a ******* daft fudge packer.......

Mr Jackson

I do not understand your response. What is a 'fudge packer' ?

R Spandit

Just f@ck off you f@cking bum bandit

Where abouts in the uk is Farooq Shah? I love his picture of rural UK!

This is all a bit boring now. People are obviously fed up with it. Funny though it is, it's boring and yeah, it does look like a gents karzie.

Agreed.

Lol you said said you could ban this muppets IP address I suggest that you do.........ficking bender....

Plus, this R Spandit is born and bread in Essex or where ever and has never heard of a fudge packer and yet knows what an arsebandit is and don't shower. FECKING BORED WITH IT!!

Where are ya now?????

Now he's 'poking' me...on Facebook !

FFS !

can't be bothered with it any more.

Mr Johnson

What is it you cannot be bothered with? You all show a lack of respect to your club, your team mates and your sport.

R Spandit

You, you div. You're a waste of time and boring. It was funny to be fair but now it's just bollox. And who the feck are you telling me i show no respect. do one.

How bizarre!?!?