THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Squad for Sunday 15th January (Away to F.C. Rosemill)

Our next match this coming Sunday is Away to F.C. Rosemill at the new St. Mary's School in Cheshunt.

We are just trying to check on availability at the moment before Trevor announces the squad.
If anybody else (apart from Lexton Harrison) who played against Cuffley is not available for this match, please let us know as soon as possible.

Re: Squad for Sunday 15th January (Away to F.C. Rosemill)

The squad (of 14) for the F.C. Rosemill match is as follows:
Simon Jackson (GK)
Martin Cruickshank
Alan Barnard
Terry Moore
Tony King
Danny Hagan
Daniel Cascoe
Steve Cokell
Ben Keating
Daniel Daley
Vernon 'Kizza' Nxumalo
Leon McKenzie-McKay
Lee King
John Scouller

Lexton Harrison has family commitments and won't know until Saturday night if he can get out of them, Ricky Kyagaba picked up an injury against Cuffley and won't know until later in the week if he will be fit to play, while Martin Loveday is now out injured for the rest of the season (according to Barney).
As far as I am aware, nobody else (i.e. Terry Brown and Colin Bester ) has phoned or texted Trevor to tell him they want to start playing again...even though they have paid £30 Annual Subs and in Colin's case is £78.00 in credit !

If Lexton and/or Ricky can play at the last minute, they will be added to the squad as players are bound to drop out of the 14 if our last two matches are anything to go by !

As for directions to the ground (St. Mary's School), the FC Rosemill Secretary confirmed the match last night and said when you drive in the school entrance from the new roundabout in Lieutenant Ellis Way, go right down to the bottom right-hand end of the car park towards the grey bollards, then walk round to the right past the bollards round to the back of the school which is where the changing rooms are.
I think he said the pitches are to the left of the changing rooms and we are on the second (furthest) one.

If John Scouller isn't playing, I will pick up Ben & Ricky.
Terry Moore said he will pick up Martin C. & Lee.
If Kizza, Leon & Lexton need lifts as well, either myself or Terry will pick them up.

Further details of the match are on the Forthcoming Fixtures page.

Re: Squad for Sunday 15th January (Away to F.C. Rosemill)

I am just on my way out now to film Ebbsfleet v. Chester and will be busy all day and evening (filming, driving & editing).

The situation is still the same as in my last post as regards the squad for tomorrow.

Please phone/text Trevor on 07894 961484 if you have to drop out (or are confirming that you can now play).

Although the pitches were rock-hard with frost at 10.30.a.m. this morning, that will not be the case tomorrow morning from the weather forecast I have just seen, so the game will 'definitely' be on !