THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Squad for Sunday 18th December (Home to Enfield Crusaders)

This coming Sunday (18th December) sees us playing our last game before Christmas when we face Enfield Crusaders in another Home match at Hazelwood.
We are now above them in the table in 3rd place and will stay there over the Christmas period if we win this match.

We have decided to call off training this coming Wednesday night as too many players have other commitments, so we can therefore now name the squad of 14 already as follows:
Martin Loveday (GK)
Alan Barnard
Lexton Harrison
Terry Moore
Martin Cruickshank
Danny Hagan
Daniel Cascoe
Steve Cokell
Lee King
Vernon 'Kizza' Nxumalo
Ben Keating
Daniel Daley
John Scouller
Stuart Dorward
(If he has recovered from a niggling injury and wants to help out).
Obviously if Darryl Johnson, Tim Beeden or Olie Tedder are available to play in goal though, we can then leave Stuart out and Loveday can play as an outfield player.

Tony King and Simon Jackson (GK) are both away for this match.

As this is our last game before Christmas, it would be good to see a few more players make an effort to come down the pub after the match, even if it is just for a quick pint.

Re: Squad for Sunday 18th December (Home to Enfield Crusaders)

available to go sub if need be

Steve Cokell pulled his groin playing 5-a-side last night and is 'extremely doubtful' for Sunday.

I have tried contacting Yianni Kyriacou as a replacement as he is now back from Uni for Christmas, but he seems to have changed his e-mail address and mobile phone number.
If anybody sees him, can they find out if he can play or not and let myself or Trevor know ?

He is on Facebook.

Jacko
He is on Facebook.
I know. He is not replying on there either.

gonna have to pull out tmrw. was kicking a ball about earlier and knee really not upto it - well gutted

Yann can't play either. He is injured.

Myself and Trevor are only guessing that John Scouller is playing as he hasn't told us he isn't.
If John is working again, we will only have a bare eleven.