THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Squad for Sunday 13th November (Home to Albion Manor)

This coming Sunday we are at Home to Albion Manor at Hazelwood in the Second Round of the London F.A. Sunday Intermediate Cup.

The squad will be named here on Thursday morning after training the night before, but if the following players are NOT coming training, they MUST get in touch before then to let us know if they are fit and available for selection or not:
Simon Jackson (GK)
Leon McKenzie-McKay
Terry Brown
Colin Bester
Ricky Kyagaba

We MUST make an effort to field a squad of 14 in this match as it could go to Extra-Time and it is our last chance of winning a trophy this season...already !
Also, Albion Manor are one of the top Sunday teams in London and we do not want to be fielding a bare eleven against a side like that.

Terry Moore is the only player who is definitely unavailable at the moment. Thankfully Lexton Harrison's three-match suspension has now finished, so he will be able to replace Terry in defence.

Re: Squad for Sunday 13th November (Home to Albion Manor)

As it stands, i am not sure if i'll be fit for Sunday as my knee is swollen from Sunday. Yes my knee was THAT excited! I will let you know by Thursday pm.

I'll be at training on Wednesday to see how I go.

If required, i'll be fit for Sunday

I wasn't at training last night as I was filming Enfield Town's first match in their new stadium at Donkey Lane.

I have no idea who was at training and what the squad is for Sunday as Trev hasn't e-mailed or texted me.
Hopefully he will do so at some stage this morning.

Still heard nothing from Trev (or anybody else).
Let's just hope half our players haven't gone and arranged to do something else this Sunday now.

Laurence

I have no idea who was at training

Trev
Loveday
Terry
Cascoe
Daley
Jacko
Me

Trev has just phoned me. He has a new computer and for some reason it didn't send the e-mail he tried to send me last night which had the squad listed.
I'll put it on here as soon as I have finished my dinner !

Trev has named a squad of 15 for Sunday as follows:
Simon Jackson (GK)
Darryl Johnson (GK)
Alan Barnard
Lexton Harrison
Martin Loveday
Tony King
Danny Hagan
Daniel Cascoe
Steve Cokell
John Scouller
Daniel Daley
Ben Keating
Lee King
Martin Cruickshank
Conor McGovern !

Sorted.

MAGOOO!!!! WHOOP WHOOP!!

The old uploading of Goals of the season/decade has whetted the appetite somewhat...

Don't hold ya breathe however - Last nights Powerleague performance was shocking!

Wow, this feels like we are wheeling out the vintage Rolls Royce out the garage

Doubt whether many of our players look at the Forum on a Saturday, but just a reminder that we have to fill in a team-sheet for London Cup matches (including shirt numbers) which has to be given to the Ref 15 minutes before the kick-off...otherwise we will be fined.
That means we do NOT want players turning up late. Everybody MUST be there by 10.00.a.m., or preferably 9.45.a.m. so that we can have a proper warm-up.

I could also do with somebody getting there between 9.00-9.15.a.m. to help me unload the car, open up the changing rooms and put the nets up. Any volunteers ?
I wasn't at training on Wednesday, which is when I normally organise that.

We also need to make sure that certain players named in the squad are actually playing and/or have arranged lifts.
Lexton no longer has a car, so if John Scouller is working and therefore not playing, that will mean Ben, Lee & Lexton will not be playing either. I can't go up to Waltham Cross to give them all a lift this week as I will be putting the nets up (and will have scaffolding in my car anyway).
Martin Cruickshank will also need a lift from Edmonton Green as Terry Moore and Colin are not playing.
We also need Tony King to confirm whether he has recovered from flu or not.

I am filming Ebbsfleet today and will not be contactable from mid-day until midnight, so please contact Trevor if you have a problem.

I was at the game sunday, I thought it didn't go to well from our point of view.

However I did notice there number 4 (Freddy Tandon) I've seen him play on my TV before so I don't know if he is signed to any pro clubs making him unable to play at this level?! In which so we should be put through :-) Excellent talent anyhow!

james
I was at the game sunday, I thought it didn't go to well from our point of view.

However I did notice there number 4 (Freddy Tandon) I've seen him play on my TV before so I don't know if he is signed to any pro clubs making him unable to play at this level?! In which so we should be put through :-) Excellent talent anyhow!
Who's James ? I didn't even see any supporters there !

I spoke to Freddy before the game. He used to work for Enfield Council doing our pitch bookings.
Our players all agreed he was the best player on the pitch. He played for Grays Athletic when I filmed for them in their Conference days. I'm sure if he was on contract now he would know he is not allowed to play Sunday football.