THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Parking Fine

I have just been fined £75.00 for parking in the KFC car park at Waltham Cross last Sunday morning...thanks to Ben putting his clocks back two hours instead of one and Ricky also turning up there 15 minutes after Ben told him to.
Presumably whenever John or Lexton have had to pick them up from there, they have not had to stop and park up in a bay because they have been there on time ?

That is the last time I will be picking anybody up from there, and if John isn't playing in a particular match and Lexton doesn't get his smashed-up car fixed, then Ben & Ricky will have to get a bus or a train to matches.

The club will be paying that £75.00 fine whether you like it or not. If Ben & Ricky can afford to chip in, then great, but I am not paying any of that myself.
I went well out of my way to pick them up last week when I live nowhere near Waltham Cross, and if I hadn't have done so, we would have been playing with only 9 men.

Re: Parking Fine

Hi Lol - You don't have to pay the fine- if it is not issued by the council and is private land this is an unsolicted invoice and as such you offer them a fee of £2 for the parking - which is all a court would settle with.

check out the websites about this kinda thing - plenty out there

Re: Parking Fine

Too late. I have already paid it...or rather the club has !

Civil Enforcement Ltd., Liverpool !