THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Squad for Sunday 30th October (Away to Enfield Crusaders)

This coming Sunday (30th October) sees us playing Away at Enfield Playing Fields again for the second week running, this time against Enfield Crusaders on the next pitch to where we played FC Alpha.

Tony King told me that he is not available for this match, but as far as I know, everybody else who played against FC Alpha is. If not, please let us know as soon as possible.
Lexton Harrison will still be suspended, but presumably Leon McKenzie-McKay, Lee King and hopefully some others will attend training this Wednesday and make themselves available for selection ?
The squad will then be announced on Thursday morning.

Players who were going to pay their subs today should try and pay us this Wednesday if they can. We couldn't collect subs in after the match this morning as Trevor had to go to Arsenal and I was too busy packing the camera away !
If players still owe over £25.00 in Weekly Subs after training on Wednesday night (or have still not paid their Annual Subs if they want to start playing again), then they may have to be left out of the squad.

Re: Squad for Sunday 30th October (Away to Enfield Crusaders)

Not Availble for this week.

We can now confirm a squad of 13 for this coming Sunday's match as follows:
Simon Jackson (GK)
Terry Moore
Alan Barnard
Martin Loveday
Danny Hagan
Daniel Cascoe
Steve Cokell
Martin Cruickshank
Colin Bester
Ben Keating
Daniel Daley
Leon McKenzie-McKay
Lee King

Some of the above were not at training and we don't know why, but unless they tell us otherwise, we are assuming they will be there on Sunday.
In addition to Terry Brown, Tony King and the suspended Lexton Harrison, John Scouller is also not available.

If any other registered players are available to come into the squad, please let us know.

Don't forget that the clocks go back an hour on Saturday night/Sunday morning.

By the way, I have no idea why this thread has got over 2,000 views !

Ben has just texted me to ask if somebody can give him a lift from Waltham Cross on Sunday as John & Lexton are not playing.
Can anybody help ?