THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Training This Wednesday (28th September)

Although Trevor will be going to Arsenal, training is still on this Wednesday night...with me in charge !
That's because Barney is on holiday and Danny Hagan is still injured (as far as I know), although Loveday and Terry Moore are both coming training (at the moment) so hopefully they will help me out in getting things organised and stop people just standing around chatting and wanting to do different things ?

We had 14 there at training last Wednesday and as they were all outfield players, it took a while to get things organised, although we had a decent session in the end. Normally we start off with some shooting practice which gives players a chance to talk to each other while they are queuing up, but we couldn't do that last week.
I think I heard somebody say that Jacko is coming training this Wednesday though, so that will help, although will he actually be able to dive about ? I thought he said he would be out for 4-6 weeks.

TRAINING OFF !!!

I have had to call training off tonight as too many have dropped out and we would have only had 8 there at the most.

It's mainly to do with illness and people having to work late.
Terry Moore & Colin have both gone down with some sort of gastric flu bug and I have also had a banging headache for the last day and a half, although I think it's probably hay fever and I would have still turned up tonight.
Loveday has had dental treatment today and been told not to train, so that's another one due to health reasons, while Terry Brown now has a ticket for Arsenal and Ben, Ricky & Ryan (John's mate) are all now working.
Smithy is not coming training for reasons I will explain later, while John and Lexton would have been late due to other commitments and in Lexton's case, possibly not there at all.

We already had Trevor, Barney, Hagan & Tim not coming training because of Arsenal, holidays & injuries, so unfortunately it is just 'one of those weeks'.
I don't anticipate there being a problem next Wednesday.

It's frustrating because we are going to be wasting £46.00 of the club's money. We can't get a refund.
I don't mind chipping in £3.00 if everybody else does though ?