THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Squad for Sunday 18th September (Away to Asco)

Our next match is Away to ASCO this coming Sunday up in Castle Road, Hoddesdon, a venue we have not played at since the early-90's. Apparently the pitch is even worse than Pound Close !
Full details of the match are here on the Forthcoming Fixtures page.

If anybody wants to meet at the Southbury Leisure Centre and travel in convoy, please get there by 9.15.a.m. at the latest. If anybody gets there after that time, we will leave them behind and they will have to make their own way there.

We will announce the squad after training this coming Wednesday night.
Alan Barnard & Tony King will be available for selection having missed the St. Mary's match, but Trevor (who phoned me from Cyprus today) thinks that Steve Cokell is still on holiday, although that is not what Steve told me. (Steve told Trevor he is missing two Sundays but told me he was only missing one )
If anybody else who was not in the squad for the St. Mary's match wants to be considered for selection this coming Sunday, they will need to turn up to training on Wednesday night, and in most cases pay their Annual Subs and/or backlogs of Weekly Subs.

Re: Squad for Sunday 18th September (Away to Asco)

yes i'm away for this sunday too.

Trevor was due back from his holiday last night and told me he will come round to see me sometime today and pick the squad then.
Whether he will or not I don't know, as he may be too tired/busy.

It's therefore possible that the squad for this Sunday may not appear on here until tomorrow (Friday).
If you don't have access to the Forum from tomorrow onwards, please text me or Trevor to find out if you are in the squad or not (or if you are available to play if anybody drops out).

Confirmed by Physio: I'm out for 4/6 weeks...bollox....

Trevor has phoned me and decided that the squad of 16 for this Sunday is as follows:
Darryl Johnson (GK)
Alan Barnard
Terry Moore
Martin Loveday
Lexton Harrison
Colin Bester
Martin Cruickshank
Ricky Kyagaba
Tony King
Danny Hagan
Daniel Cascoe
Danny Smith
Lee King
Ben Keating
Daniel Daley
Leon McKenzie-McKay

Leon has been included so that he has a chance to pay his Annual Subs bearing in mind he can't come training because of his Saturday team's training sessions.
Cascoe has been included despite an injury for which he is apparently making a decision on his fitness on Saturday (according to Daley).

If you have been left out of the squad above and are available for this match if others drop out, please let us know on here or phone Trevor on 07894 961484.

I'll meet you at the ground