THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Waltham Sunday League Cup Draws

The draws for this season's League Cups are now on the League's Full-Time site (if you can find them using several drop-down menus).

However, to make things easier, I have put details of who we have been drawn against on our club website's Latest Club News page.
You will see on there that we have been drawn to play Broxbourne Athletic in the First Round of the League Challenge Cup and that they do not want us filming the match, something that the League Officers who made the draw know full well, although we cannot prove that the draw was 'rigged' of course (just to stitch me/us up ). Hopefully it is just a co-incidence.

However, looking at Page 40 of the downloadable League Handbook, it appears to be saying that Broxbourne Athletic have withdrawn from the League...yet on the Full-Time website's drop-down menus for Season 2011-2012...find Division Four ( this link might work ? ), they are still listed as one of nine teams in that Division.
Maybe they have dropped out, which is why their Club Secretary has now been appointed as the League Fines Secretary for this season ? The League do not normally have a Club Secretary doing that job.
We will probably have to wait until the League Full Council Meeting on Thursday 25th August to find out, as of course I am no longer a League Officer.

Re: Waltham Sunday League Cup Draws

According to an e-mail sent out by Denis Coventry yesterday to all Club Secretaries, Broxbourne Athletic have NOT withdrawn from the League, so we will be playing them in the First Round of the League Challenge Cup, quite possibly without me being able to film the match.