THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Squad for Sunday 14th August (Pre-Season Friendly)

Our next Pre-Season Friendly match this coming Sunday sees us playing Sporting Enfield again. (They beat us 6-1 last Pre-Season, although we should be fielding a much stronger side this time).
Once again it is a 10.30.a.m. Kick-Off on the grass pitch at the Southgate Hockey Centre.

The squad of 16 for this match is as follows:
Darryl Johnson (GK)
Alan Barnard
Terry Moore
Colin Bester
Ricky Kyagaba
Martin Cruickshank
Tony King
Danny Hagan
Yianni Kyriacou
Ben Keating
Steve Cokell
Vernon 'Kizza' Nxumalo
Lee King
Lexton Harrison
Daniel Daley
John Scouller

If Martin Loveday, Martin Worthington, Terry Brown, Dean Assiamah & Tem Adil are all fit and available, they can all be added to the squad as well if necessary, but it's up to them to get in touch and inform us if they want to play. We also have several ex-McKenzie Rangers players to use if necessary.

Simon Jackson (GK) & Daniel Cascoe are both away for the weekend.

Re: Squad for Sunday 14th August (Pre-Season Friendly)

Will be there. First game in a long time and will need the game under my belt.

Just a warning that there are one or two players who might need chasing up by 'somebody' today.
I have Facebook-messaged Yianni and Dean asking them if they are available to play tomorrow, but neither of them have replied.
Also, Kizza may not know he is in the squad as he was not there last Sunday and he has not played 7-a-side since then.

I will be out all day today filming Ebbsfleet v. York, then editing the highlights in the evening, so I won't be able to chase these players up myself.
Please phone/text Trevor today on 07894 961484 if you can or cannot play tomorrow.

I sent a text to all 3.

Yann replied that he is not available as he is working.

Kizza is playing.