THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
7-a-side League Match Reports

Just a reminder that match reports for our 7-a-side League fixtures can be found here for our Monday night games and here for our Thursday night games.
Just click on the opponents' name and a PDF will pop-up. As far as I know, PDF's can display on BlackBerrys and i-phones.

The match report from last night's 6-2 win against London Monarch is here.

I get the impression that some of our players don't even know we have a club website ( www.edmontonrovers.co.uk ) let alone having 7-a-side match reports online.

Re: 7-a-side League Match Reports

Lol, its not the 7-a-side balls I moan about, its the training ones....... so basically you are really sh1t !!!!!

Jacko
Lol, its not the 7-a-side balls I moan about, its the training ones....... so basically you are really sh1t !!!!!
I did actually make a couple of saves last night towards the end.
I now have strained left ankle ligaments from making the first one (a save with my legs where the ball caught the end of my foot) and a sore achilles on my right foot from making the second one.

Just seen here that McKenzies won last night, which means we now cannot qualify for the Thursday Night Cup League even if we win this coming Thursday against Enfield Bears.

It means that on current form we will be favourites to win the Thursday Night Plate League (for the bottom six teams) though.