THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Waltham Sunday League Multi-Registration Form

I am pleased to say that most players who we want to play for us next season have now signed up on this form...including Danny Smith, who put pen to paper on Monday night after we had just won 7-0 !

Ben Keating has also signed up on there (with a photo), but I still need photos from Dave Bagnall, Daniel Daley & Daniel Cascoe on or before this coming Monday night if they are to sign up using this form. Other new or returning players will be signed up on individual forms during Pre-Season in late-July & August.

Unfortunately, Martin Worthington, Jim Arrowsmith & Olie Tedder have not been available to sign the form so far and they will now have to turn up to 7-a-side either tonight or on Monday night in order to do so...otherwise they will have to provide a new photo if they want to sign up for next season.
I know Martin is still injured, but I can give Jim a game on Monday night if he is available.

Regarding Daley and Cascoe having a possible embargo fee to pay because of McKenzie Rangers (who they played for last season) dropping out of the League, I e-mailed Denis Coventry a week ago trying to find out how much they have to pay and I have not had a reply. He wants everything done by phone conversations, but I want it in writing so that I have something on record to refer back to, especially bearing in mind that we might be signing up other ex-McKenzie Rangers players. Very frustrating, as no way am I phoning him and getting into another argument !

Re: Waltham Sunday League Multi-Registration Form

Laurence
Regarding Daley and Cascoe having a possible embargo fee to pay because of McKenzie Rangers (who they played for last season) dropping out of the League, I e-mailed Denis Coventry a week ago trying to find out how much they have to pay and I have not had a reply.
I now have a voicemail message from Denis saying that David Butler (the League's Assistant Treasurer who deals with these things) has not yet confirmed how much McKenzie Rangers owe the League, so no embargo for their players can be imposed until he does so.
We therefore sign up Daley, Cascoe and any others as normal and they pay they embargo once it's confirmed. That may not be until a couple of weeks before the season starts.