THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Annual Subs

All players who want to play for us next season are advised that we need them to pay their Annual Subs as soon as possible.
All players have been e-mailed about this, so please check your inboxes !

Annual Subs are £25.00 for players who played for us last season and £30.00 for new or returning players.
If players from last season do not pay their £25.00 before the 1st August, they will be charged £30.00 instead. (We have this incentive specifically so that we can pay for pitches to play Pre-Season Friendlies on).

At the moment, only Terry Moore, Alan Barnard & Steve Cokell have paid their Annual Subs for Season 2011-2012. We need at least six more players to do so before Monday 18th July, otherwise it's no Pre-Season Friendlies in August !

Re: Annual Subs

Think I gave you my £25 last night, ********!!!!

Jacko
Think I gave you my £25 last night, ********!!!!
You did indeed.

I collected in a fair bit of weekly subs owed last night as well, so thanks to those players who paid that.
Hopefully a few more will pay their Annual Subs on Monday.

We made £48.00 profit last Thursday night at 7-a-side from players paying their Annual Subs and backlogs of weekly subs/F.A. Fines and £20.50 profit from last night's match.

A reminder about that e-mail whereby we need to collect in £150 profit in total from these three 7-a-side matches taking place while Trevor is away so that we can afford to book pitches for Pre-Season Training & Friendlies.
We therefore need to make a minimum of £81.50 profit from players paying Annual Subs and backlogs of weeklys this coming Thursday night or by paying directly into the club account over the internet at some stage this week.

Please make an effort, otherwise we will be playing one (or more) Pre-Season Friendlies less than we 'should be' and that may hinder our chances of winning something next season.