THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Squad for Thursday 16th June (7-a-Side)

The squad for our match against Middlesex University Old Boys this coming Thursday night ( 7.00.p.m. Kick-Off ) is now as follows (subject to availability):
Tim Beeden (GK)
Alan Barnard
Yianni Kyriacou
Lee King
Ben Keating
Vernon 'Kizza' Nxumalo
Daniel Daley
Daniel Cascoe

John Scouller is also coming along (and will give Lee & Ben a lift as normal) but he will only play if players turn up late or get injured as he played on Monday night. (We are trying to have squads of 8 now instead of 9 or 10).

I will text all the above players to check their availability unless they can confirm on here first (which will be easier for me).

Re: Squad for Thursday 16th June (7-a-Side)

I'm fine to play - see you then.

I'm ok to play

Everybody has confirmed their availability either on here or by text except for Ben (although he didn't say last week that he wasn't playing) and Kizza, who texted me on Monday to say that he could play this Thursday if needed. I then texted him yesterday to tell him he was in the squad but he hasn't replied, so I have no idea whether he is turning up or not.

Hopefully John Scouller will bring his kit so that we will have a bare seven if Ben & Kizza are not playing. I will then come on as a sub if necessary.

Kizza is not playing. Says he has got a hangover !
...and he wasn't even there at the AGM !

I have asked Daley to see if he can get Leon to play, but we might not be able to find that out until just before the kick-off.

Doubt whether anyone is looking at this, but Leon can't/doesn't want to play so we only have 8 including Ben (who I still haven't heard from) and John.
I have texted Yan to see if any of his mates are interested in playing tonight/joining, but had no reply.