THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Squad for Thursday 2nd June (7-a-Side)

This coming Thursday we are playing runaway League leaders Wood Green Old Boys 'A' (8.00.p.m. Kick-Off) The squad of 8 is as follows:
Simon Jackson (GK)
Danny Hagan
Danny Smith
Lexton Harrison
Ben Keating
Lee King
John Scouller
Daniel Daley

I will text all these players today to try and find out if they are available...unless they can do me a favour and post on here ?

Alan Barnard is away so we have no defenders, but Hagan, Smithy & Lexton are all capable of playing at the back at 7-a-side.
John will give Ben & Lee a lift, but somebody else is probably going to have to pick up Daley from somewhere as I will not be there for this match.
Trevor is back from holiday and will be Manager on the night, although he now has a lot of work to catch up on and has so far been unable to come round and get the kit, etc. off me. I will not be in at all from 8.00.a.m. Wednesday morning onwards, so somebody is going to have to do that today/this evening.

If anybody drops out of the squad, the other players that Trevor can choose from that I think might be available are:
Kizza ...Told me last week that he is definitely available.
Terry Brown ...was moving house last week though.
Daniel Cascoe ...Daley will probably bring him along again ?
Jerome Harrison ...Lexton will probably bring him along ?
Colin Bester ...and his mate Shaun Chesterman ?

Everybody else is either injured, away on holiday or busy with other commitments...as far as I know.

Re: Squad for Thursday 2nd June (7-a-Side)

Danny Smith is on holiday this week, but Terry Moore is available to replace him in the squad as we did not have a match yesterday...so we now have a defender !

me, lee and ben are all playing

Daley is getting a lift from Daniel Cascoe so they are both playing.

Jacko, Hagan and Lexton have not replied yet.

Jacko and Hagan now confirmed.

Just waiting for Lexton, as usual!

I'm going to have to drop out tonight.

I have tried Tim Beeden, Dave Bagnall, Loveday and Olie Tedder who are all unavailable.

Anyone else who can play just text me.