THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Squad for Monday 23rd May (7-a-Side)

Our next 7-a-side League match this coming Monday is an 8.30.p.m. Kick-Off against Locomotive Southgate.
They play in green shirts, so we are going to have to wear yellow bibs for this match (as we had to do against them last Summer in the Thursday Night League). We are down as the Away Team again.
Somebody will have to come round my house tomorrow (Saturday) or before mid-day on Sunday morning to get the bibs as I am out filming a Cup Final on Monday night.

Loveday said something in an e-mail about working in Pudsey (Yorkshire ?) and might be too busy to name a squad for this match or even be there on Monday, so hopefully Terry Moore can come on here (or e-mail me) and name a squad today if Loveday can't.

Our Thursday Night team lost 6-3 last night (I think ?).
I will have the website updated later today with details of that and news from the League AGM last night.

Re: Squad for Monday 23rd May (7-a-Side)

Squad for Monday is as follows:

8.30 kick off - Remember that you need to bring your own shorts and socks.

Dave Bagnall
Danny Smith
Danny Hagan
Scott Jenkins
Kizza
Lexton Harrison
Steve Cokell
Colin Bester
Terry Brown

I have sent a text message to everyone listed also so either reply by text or on here stating your availability.

Is somebody going to be able to give Terry Brown a lift from Cheshunt on Monday ?
I told him I would put him in the Thursday Night squad this week (instead of Monday) because John Scouller would be able to give him a lift.

Just seen Daley's post on the other thread that he can play Thursday, so I can put him in instead of Terry as long as someone gives Terry a lift to play on Monday.

available again if needed...

Squad for Monday is as follows:

8.30 kick off - Remember that you need to bring your own shorts and socks.

Dave Bagnall - Confirmed via text
Danny Smith - Confirmed via text
Danny Hagan - Confirmed via text
Scott Jenkins
Kizza - Confirmed via text
Lexton Harrison
Tem Adil
Colin Bester
Terry Brown

Tem please confiem on here or to me via text to confirm you are available.

Yep will be there along with Colin

Danny smith's picking me up

see you later

Good stuff.

We have 7 confirmed at the moment:

Dave Bagnall
Danny Smith
Colin Bester
Danny Hagan
Terry Brown
Tem Adil
Kizza

We could do with 1 more, i have sent out some messages but as yet had no response. I will bring my kit and play if needed but am struggling on this surface.

If anyone wants to play please notify me here or via text on 07920865376, this will be on a first come first serve basis.

Cheers.

I am definitely not there tonight as I am filming another Cup Final.
Somebody can come round and pick up the bibs before 6.15.p.m. if they want. I will be out after then.
If nobody has time to do that, we will just have to hope that the SHC have got a set of bibs, otherwise you will all have to play in 'skins' !

Can somebody text me the result, who played and the scorers asap after the match please ?

Kizza just texted me saying he can't play tonight as he is now working late.
Presumably that means we only have 6 players then ?

Lexton has phoned to say that he will be there but is not feeling 100%, i also have a friend of Colin's confirmed to make 8 with me if needed.

I will pop round now for the bibs.