THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
End of season p*ss up

Are we getting right on it, the last day of the season or what?

A Leo in On Broadway and then onto Taps in the town for the proper p*ss artists?

Re: End of season p*ss up

When is the last day of the season though
We won't know when that is until a week beforehand.

shall we get a date in the diary anyway....well up for this but as Lol says, looks like I will miss last 3 games of season.

One Sunday in May?? Who's in??

I'm in whenever it is although I though we'd pencilled in 17 April even if we didn't have a game?

Loveday? You're social sec aren't you - whats the scoop?

im on it!

Moving it from the 17th April suits me better to be honest, as I'm taking Patrick to watch the MIGHTY POTTERS!!!!!

17th it is then..
bit of a lack of response boys.....speak up!!

I'm on holiday until the 24th April, so would prefer later (i.e. May), but if the 17th suits others, then go for it!

Cheers
Barney

P.S. anyone see my goal?

How about doing the 17th (last day of season... probably) and also doing an early date in May!

We definitely haven't got a game on the 17th April because Asco are playing in a Cup Final and Turnford Geese have asked to be released because they have got players running in the London Marathon.

Also, the two matches against Asco are definitely being played as a Double-Header. We just don't know when yet.

I cn do any date exept Easter Sunday. I'm on another lash up that day in Valencia!

The Turnford Geese match (our last game of the season) has now been confirmed for Pitch 11 at Enfield Playing Fields on Easter Day (24th April)...so no Barney or Stuart for that one, plus several others no doubt