THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Training This Wednesday (30th March)

We have quite a few players unavailable for training this Wednesday, including Jacko (working abroad again) and Terry Moore, Barney, Loveday & Tim Beeden (all away for a golfing break...at least I think that's what Terry told me yesterday )
Also, I might be filming a Cup Final...and if I am not, I will be too busy editing matches to come training anyway...and I have got the balls & bibs.

This is the last Wednesday night we have got booked for training at the moment. As they have not actually issued us with an invoice for it yet, I might be able to cancel it, but if there are enough players who still want to go (and somebody can come round and get the balls & bibs off me), then it can still go ahead.

Please discuss on here.

Re: Training This Wednesday (30th March)

I will definitely not be there tonight as I have too much work on, and neither will Trev as he is also working. We also have no keeper.

I know that there might still be 11 there (i.e. Hagan, Colin, Tem, Scouller, Lee, Martin C., Dean, Lexton, Jerome, Dan George & Rob Dodds) but I think we should call it off, especially as we might not have a match for the next three or four weeks anyway. We might as well have a break now.
I know we are going to be very unfit and rusty if our next match is not until the 24th April, but we are clear from relegation now anyway.

There will be no Management Committee Members there whatsoever tonight and I am not prepared to give the balls and bibs to others. I might not get them back for a month...if at all, and I don't want them being used for Powerleague or kickabouts over the park !

I will text everybody later who normally goes training to tell them it is off. Somebody else will have to pass the message on to Dan George and Jerome Harrison.