THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Squad for Sunday 27th March (Home to St. Mary's)

We are at Home to St. Mary's at Hazelwood this Sunday and at the moment it appears that we have everybody available for selection.
Trevor therefore wants to name the squad after training this coming Wednesday night.

If you have been playing in the last few games but are unavailable for this match, please let us know before Wednesday night.

Re: Squad for Sunday 27th March (Home to St. Mary's)

Not available.

A squad of 16 has been named for this Sunday's match as follows:
Simon Jackson (GK)
Stuart Dorward
Alan Barnard
Terry Moore
Martin Worthington
Rob Brown
Yianni Kyriacou
Danny Hagan
Danny Smith
Dean Assiamah
Terry Brown
Vernon 'Kizza' Nxumalo
Lee King
Conor McGovern
Lexton Harrison
John Scouller

Terry Brown & Danny Smith both have injuries at the moment, hence the naming of a squad of 16 instead of 14.
Dean paid some subs at training tonight and will get under the £25.00 limit by volunteering to act as Club Linesman this Sunday (unless loads drop out and he has to start the match of course).

Colin Bester is on standby to come into the squad if more than three drop out (assuming he is available).

Don't forget to put your clocks forward an hour on Saturday night ! (That's another reason why it is a wise move to name a squad of 16).
My bet to turn up an hour late is Kizza !

Avilable

available

Do one skip

A.V.A.I.L.A.B.L.E

You should have played with him when he was the pony-tailed poacher!! Always trying overhead kicks and I think he scored one once after about 500 attempts

think you'll find it was 3 Junior! Anyway, Rob's not in a position to comment on overhead kicks after Sundays attempt......

First one was in black and white wasn't it? Or stop-motion (ignore that last bit youngsters)

I'm fully fit and available

Laurence

Don't forget to put your clocks forward an hour on Saturday night ! (That's another reason why it is a wise move to name a squad of 16).
My bet to turn up an hour late is Kizza !

Even Laurence did not predict that Kizza would be so stupid as to put his clock back instead of forward and be two hours late!