THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Squad for Sunday 20th March (Home to Flamstead End)

This coming Sunday we are at Home to Flamstead End at Hazelwood in another Division One match.
Full details are on the Forthcoming Fixtures page and the current Division One table is here.

The squad of 16 for this match is currently as follows:
Simon Jackson (GK)
Stuart Dorward
Alan Barnard
Terry Moore
Martin Loveday
Martin Worthington
Rob Brown
Danny Hagan
Yianni Kyriacou
Danny Smith
Terry Brown
Vernon 'Kizza' Nxumalo
Lee King
Conor McGovern
Danny Brown
John Scouller

If any players are not listed above and want to play if anybody drops out, then it's up to them to either turn up to training on Wednesday night, pay their subs (if they owe over £25.00), and/or PHONE AND SPEAK TO THE MANAGER !!!...which is Trevor, not me !

I will need either Martin Loveday or Terry Moore to help me open up/put the nets up. (We can sort that out at training on Wednesday night).

Re: Squad for Sunday 20th March (Home to Flamstead End)

I very much doubt I will be able to play I can't kick more than 15 yards. Also i may not be available even as sub I am having to look at wedding venues and shows.

Available

(Loveday - first sentence was enough son!)

Can you believe Trev's already demanded video evidence as proof for my first half errors! (for which I apologise once again) Can't wait for the ensuing video notes - fully expect a downgrade to 5.5.

Great goal though Magoo! Danny, excellent delivery too!

Magoo
Available

(Loveday - first sentence was enough son!)

Can you believe Trev's already demanded video evidence as proof for my first half errors! (for which I apologise once again) Can't wait for the ensuing video notes - fully expect a downgrade to 5.5.
It was quite funny actually.
Trev came round for a family meal after the match (which was why we didn't stay for a drink BTW), so I put the footage in my laptop and we looked at the goals using my editing software's frame-by-frame scrolling wheel function (i.e. like an Andy Gray Andy Townsend/Jamie Redknapp/Alan Hansen-style analysis). Good job he didn't have a cup of tea in his hand at the time.

Available

Available, I'll speak to Martin when I get Patrick from School.

Yep Martin is available too.

Loveday
I very much doubt I will be able to play I can't kick more than 15 yards.

At least I won't shout at you for playing a long ball!

available

Terry Moore is helping me with the opening-up/nets job.

Should b ok

Kizza has just texted me saying he needs a lift tomorrow from Wood Green tube station, but he won't get there until 10.15.a.m. (which probably means 10.30.a.m. !? )

Trev has picked him up at tube stations before, but we can't have the Manager doing that and missing the kick-off, so the only way round it is to get somebody who is coming to watch (i.e. Loveday or Darryl ?) to pick him up.
I can't do it, as I will be filming the match.