THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Training This Wednesday (9th March)

It's Spurs v. AC Milan this Wednesday. Danny Hagan has a ticket for that and Tim Beeden will be watching it on TV, so they won't be at training, but myself and all our other Spurs fans that normally go training will still go...unlike our Arsenal supporters when they have a Champions League game on TV !
I will watch the First Half then V+ the Second Half and watch it when I get home...even if people check their Blackberrys when we finish training and tell me the score !
Yes...unlike the rest of you, I treat Rovers as more important than the professional club I support !

So...who out of our Arsenal supporters is going training this Wednesday then who were not there last week ?
Trev ?, Rob Dodds ?, Rob Brown ?, Terry Brown ?, Lexton ?
...and what about Kizza (West Ham) ?, Jacko (Stoke), Martin Worthington (presumably either Liverpool or Everton ?)

Re: Training This Wednesday (9th March)

Me and Martin will be there, and he is Everton for the record.

So who is actually going tonight????

I am still hoping there will be enough people attending so that i can watch spurs. i will come if there is a lack of numbers.

I'll be there, but as far as I know, the only others who are going are you, Martin Worthington, Terry Moore & Trev.
I have not heard from anybody else. I think some of the Arsenal fans may be staying at home to watch Spurs !

I'll be there.

Sorry, I can't make training due to work commitments, definitely nothing to do with watching Spurs. I'd rather stick pins in my eyes than watch those Chas N' Dave wannabe c*nts!

Colin & Tem are going training tonight, so that's 8 including me & Trev at the moment.

Just to confirm that I will not be there tonight. I will still pay just can't not watch the game.

Rob Dodds is coming training. That makes 9.

I don't know what Yann, John & Lee are doing. I didn't speak to them on Sunday re training.
John & Lee are Spurs supporters. Yann is Arsenal.

We'll see how many Spurs fans turn up tonight eh Lol.

Just want to say cheers for last night session. Shame a calf injury ment you had to leave Laurence. Maybe the next big arsenal game may mean sudden "uncontrollable injuries" that occur during the first few minutes of training for us non-training hopefuls during arsenal games.

Colin
Just want to say cheers for last night session. Shame a calf injury ment you had to leave Laurence. Maybe the next big arsenal game may mean sudden "uncontrollable injuries" that occur during the first few minutes of training for us non-training hopefuls during arsenal games.
No, I definitely did have a calf injury.
As I said earlier, Rovers is far more important to me than the professional team I support. There was just no point me standing there doing nothing for an hour when Trev was there to organise training anyway...and it was absolutely freezing !

I had no intention of watching Spurs as soon as I got home because there was still 5 minutes to go. I knew they had 'won' (on aggregate) anyway as soon as I got out of my car, because even from two miles away in Lower Edmonton I could hear the crowd singing all the way from White Hart Lane 'When the Spurs go marching in'...it was so loud !
...unlike the prawn sandwich brigade at the Emirates !

What a load of Bollox, you never heard **** and WHL is even quieter than the Emirates...........It did not even sell out last night, ******* disgrace.

I can't listen to this bollox from a Stoke fan
Sorry it was rocking down
Whl last night so finger urself