THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Training This Wednesday (2nd March)

At the moment it looks like there will only be myself, Colin, John, Lee & Dean at training this Wednesday night...from what I was told after the match on Sunday.

Jacko is working in New York this week, Martin Worthington & Barney (I think ?) have social commitments, Yann is trying to get a ticket for Arsenal v. Leyton Orient and I suspect Tem will as well, while Terry Moore, Loveday, Danny Hagan & Tim (amongst others) are all injured.
Trev won't be there again either as he is going to Arsenal, as will Rob Dodds.

I very much doubt if any players who don't normally come training will be there with the likely prospect of Leyton Orient beating Arsenal live on TV, so it is unfortunately looking like we are going to have to waste £46.00 of the club's money this Wednesday and call training off...unless we can get a minimum of 5 players saying they are definitely coming in addition to myself, Colin, Lee, Dean & John.

The following Wednesday is Spurs v. AC Milan.
I am tempted to stay at home and watch that if Trev is there to organise training for all the Arsenal supporters.

It's injuries that are causing the biggest problem. If those getting injured were Arsenal supporters, it wouldn't have made a lot of difference to training as they wouldn't have turned up anyway.

Re: Training This Wednesday (2nd March)

Sorry, can't make it due to work event that evening

I can come if it's on.

i could possibly do a bit in goal as Jacko is not there.

Danny Hagan says he will come training tonight, so we are up to 8 now including myself, Barney & Loveday in goal.
One more and we can have a decent session with some 4 v 4 drills into one goal like we did last week.

I'll be there

Kizza says he might come as well.
He will let me know by 8.00.p.m.

Yann says he has not got a ticket for Arsenal, so he will be at training as well.

I'm going to come along, but I have a slight hamstring strain, which I'd rather not risk making worse (and possibly miss Sunday), so will be designated ballboy / lay off shots etc.

Cheers
Barney