THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Squad for Sunday 6th March (Away to St. Mary's)

This coming Sunday sees us playing our pitch-sharing local rivals St. Mary's for the first time this season, with this being their Home game at Hazelwood.
After the last match we played over there (against Churchbury), the Cypriot League teams using Pitch 3 apparently failed to clean up and lock up properly after we left, so Enfield Council are now apparently putting 'Pitch One Home Team', Pitch One Away Team', Pitch Two Home Team', etc. on the changing room doors so that they can find out who exactly is not sweeping up after them. (We got the blame initially after the Churchbury match).
For this match then, we will be in the Pitch One Away Team changing room !
As to who is supposed to clean up the showers though...that's another matter !

Trevor has named a squad of 16 for this match as follows:
Simon Jackson (GK)
Terry Moore
Alan Barnard
Martin Worthington
Martin Loveday
Rob Brown
Stuart Dorward
Yianni Kyriacou
Danny Hagan
Dean Assiamah
Lee King
Vernon 'Kizza' Nxumalo
Danny Smith
Conor McGovern
John Scouller
Danny Brown

Some of the players listed above are carrying injuries at the moment, but Trevor is hoping/expecting ? them to all be fit by Sunday.

Colin Bester (Away), Terry Brown (Away), Lexton Harrison (Dislocated Shoulder) & Steve Cokell (Family Commitments) are all definitely unavailable.

Re: Squad for Sunday 6th March (Away to St. Mary's)

Just to say that i don't think i should be included in any squads for a while yet, i am very sore this morning. I will come along as sub if and when required but you should be looking to get fit players in.

should be ok. my foot a bit swollen and bruised but should know by end of week

Available

Available

Just to let you know, my hamstring is a bit dodgy - no reaction from training yesterday, but I'll need to have a run on it on Sunday before I know for sure. With 3 more days rest, I hopefully should be OK.

Cheers
Barney

Available

I received a text from Danny Smith confirming that he is available.

I'm picking up Martin Worthington

I will be getting there at about 9.30.a.m. and will need some help carrying equipment (and my scaffolding) from the car, especially as I will probably have to park in Connaught Way if the Greek teams have taken all the spaces in Connaught Gardens.