THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Training This Wednesday (23rd Feb)

Trevor won't be at training this Wednesday as Arsenal are at Home to Stoke, and as far as I know, that also applies to Rob Dodds and Rob Brown ?
Unless other Arsenal-supporting players (and the Stoke-supporting Jacko) have got tickets for the game, I am expecting something like 20 players to be attending training this Wednesday (not including me), so I am going to need some help in organising things.

If that many are there and Jacko is not, we will probably have to split up into three groups of 7, but then when we have a rotating 7-a-side, where can the team not involved do some ballwork for 5 minutes until we swap the teams around ?
I am open to suggestions.

Re: Training This Wednesday (23rd Feb)

Trev has just told me that Rob Brown is not an Arsenal season-ticket holder (I didn't know that), so he will therefore be at training on Wednesday.
That makes 21 not including Jacko or myself.

Will be there

Laurence
Trev has just told me that Rob Brown is not an Arsenal season-ticket holder (I didn't know that), so he will therefore be at training on Wednesday.
That makes 21 not including Jacko or myself.

Not an Arsenal season ticket holder but I am a silver member and I am going to the game tonight so won't be at training.

Me and Martin will be there.

Unlikely to be there knee and groin playing up.

Tem is the only Arsenal supporter who has said he is coming training tonight so far, so I am therefore guessing that Terry Brown, Colin, Yann, Dean, Lexton & Olie all have silver member tickets as well...or they are listening to commentary on the radio or watching it on the internet ?

Danny Hagan is not coming training tonight because he is still being troubled by a groin strain, so I make it that those there tonight will be myself, Jacko, Martin Worthington, Loveday, Barney, Terry Moore, Tem, Lee & John Scouller
That's only 9, which is a far cry from the 20 I was initially expecting.

I included the ex-London Ajax players in that 20, but now Rob says he is not coming, I would guess they are not either

Colin has texted me to say he is coming training tonight, so that's 10.

Any more ?