THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
Re: Squad for Sunday 20th February (Home to The Beehive)

I ain't got the hump.

Still definitely no Referee.
The League haven't got anybody spare because loads of Refs are unavailable this week due to school half-term. (Going away).
The Beehive have told me they haven't got anybody whatsoever who can do it.

Surely somebody knows someone willing to come over and Ref for £35 ?
Any ex-Rovers players ?

It would be stupid if I have to do it and can't film the match. I have never reffed a game in my life before.

Laurence
Still definitely no Referee.
The League haven't got anybody spare because loads of Refs are unavailable this week due to school half-term. (Going away).
The Beehive have told me they haven't got anybody whatsoever who can do it.

Surely somebody knows someone willing to come over and Ref for £35 ?
Any ex-Rovers players ?

It would be stupid if I have to do it and can't film the match. I have never reffed a game in my life before.
I just put a message on Facebook requesting a Referee and we are getting all sorts of people crawling out of the woodwork claiming they have passed their Refereeing exams...as soon as I mentioned £35.

Also, Terry Moore said he will do it if we can't get anybody else, so hopefully everything is now sorted.

The Beehive phoned to say that they couldn't field a team for tomorrow earlier this evening.

I was conscious of the need for match practice for our squad of 16 and had already added Darryl Johnson, Terry Moore and Tom Watts to get the squad up to 19 before Laurence informed me that the pitch had been called off waterlogged.

I hope there is a good turnout at training on Wednesday as we have a league match next Sunday.

1 2