THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Squad For Sunday 6th February (Home to McKenzie Rangers)

This coming Sunday we are at Home again, this time to our local rivals McKenzie Rangers.
Full details of the fixture are here on the Forthcoming Fixtures page.
McKenzies 'non-fulfilled' their fixture Away to Flamstead End yesterday. I don't know why at the moment, but I dare say they will be up for this particular match !

Trevor was too busy last night to work out the squad for this match, so at the moment I presume it will be announced after training this coming Wednesday night.
As far as I know, the only players who are unavailable are Loveday (Injured), Tom Watts (Playing Futsal again), and Danny Hagan & Olie Tedder, who are both going out on the p!ss somewhere (I think ?).
If anybody else is unavailable for selection for this match, please let us know before Wednesday night.

Re: Squad For Sunday 6th February (Home to McKenzie Rangers)

yeah me and olie aint around for this one. Olie joined sporting gijon on loan last night anyway

The squad of 16 is now confirmed as follows:
Simon Jackson (GK)
Darryl Johnson (GK)
Stuart Dorward
...who will have to play in defence I'm afraid.
Alan Barnard
Terry Moore
Colin Bester
Rob Brown
Steve Cokell
Terry Brown
Tony King
Lee King
Dean Assiamah
Vernon 'Kizza' Nxumalo
Conor McGovern
Lexton Harrison
John Scouller

New signing Yianni Kyriacou will be the next player to come into the squad should anybody drop out. His registration should be processed tomorrow.
Other players at training tonight were Tom Watts, Tem Adil & Rob Dodds, but they are all carrying injuries or are not fit enough at the moment.

In addition to Danny Hagan, Loveday & Olie, Andrew Warmerdam (Neck Injury) and Danny Smith (Family Commitments) are also unavailable for this match.

Terry Moore has volunteered to help me do the opening-up/nets job this week. John Scouller has arranged to give Lee & Dean a lift to the ground on Sunday morning. Somebody will probably need to give Lexton a lift though.

...and Barney...Don't forget the kit.

Sorry, unavailable, away with the missus and kids this weekend. I forgot about it!

Lau
Sorry, unavailable, away with the missus and kids this weekend. I forgot about it!
That was from Rob Brown by the way, not me.
Hope he didn't put 'Lau' in the 'Name' box by mistake and is really missing this Sunday ?

Laurence
Lau
That was from Rob Brown by the way, not me.
Hope he didn't put 'Lau' in the 'Name' box by mistake and is really missing this Sunday ?

God knows how I did that?! This is definitely me and I am definitely missing this sunday.

Rob
God knows how I did that?! This is definitely me and I am definitely missing this sunday.
Does that mean somebody will have to drive up to Cheshunt to give Terry a lift down to Hazelwood, otherwise he won't be playing either

Available

available

I was going to get a train if i couldnt get a lift so it's cool either way. Am looking forward to playing sunday and i'm making sure i have an early night with no ALCOHOL!!!

Available

Finger fine, bring it on.....

Jacko
Finger fine, bring it on.....

who's poor **** did you try it out on ye northern wrong un