THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
the end is nigh

chaps
I have, very reluctantly, decided to call it a day at the end of this season...its been a rollercoaster 17ish years....before you all say "about time too" can you all pull your fingers out, get a bit fitter and help generate some points before i hang the old boots up!!
ta

Re: the end is nigh

Doesn't look like anyone actually cares Stu, how funny!

i think its called shock.....that or rejoice

do some work osron

Everyone is in morning that's all.

Unlike when you quit Osborn, we threw a huge ******* party.......

Jacko
Everyone is in morning that's all.
Are you Osborn in disguise with that typo ?

Myself, Trevor & Conor knew about Stuart's decision as he e-mailed us all first before putting it on here...hence no reply from us.

Geoff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

May i say it's been a pleasure playing football with you "just for fun" these last 10 years!

Surely you're planning on doing your coaching badges Stu?

You're the next Trevor Hughes if you ask me.

Rob
Surely you're planning on doing your coaching badges Stu?

You're the next Trevor Hughes if you ask me.
He is indeed.
It's the Edmonton Rovers U-7's coming soon !

Laurence will you video them games too?

Colin
Laurence will you video them games too?
It would be good to video the first one as it will be a real bit of club history, but as the games are played on Saturday mornings, I wouldn't be filming them on a regular basis as I will be filming my usual Non-League stuff in the afternoons...for which I get paid of course.

Could be a good job for a trainee cameraman though. My 11-year-old nephew apparently filmed his first footage for You Tube the other day !

With all Youth match filming, you have to get parental permission first, especially from the opposing team, but that shouldn't be a problem.