THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Training This Wednesday (26th January)

Training is on as normal this Wednesday at the Southgate Hockey Centre (9.00.p.m. start).

I know we only had 6 there last week and we have loads of players injured at the moment who normally go, but we should have a slightly better turnout this week as Arsenal are on TV on Tuesday night instead of Wednesday !

Please let me know if you are coming training when you don't normally or are not coming when you do normally !

Re: Training This Wednesday (26th January)

Should be there, Just waiting on a baby sitter. Finger seems to be on the mend, might take it easy though.

I'll be there.

Dont think i will be training anymore this season.

Will be there

I will be there

wont be there my groins no good

I'll be there

Have to be honest, I'm looking more doubtful, finger still in pain and swollen.

I'll definitely be there Sunday, with strapping and I can get some pretty serious pain killers, maybe even an injection.

But it seems stupid to train tomorrow to **** it up and miss Sunday.

Cheers

I will be sitting this one out.

See you on Sunday.

Jacko
I will be sitting this one out.

See you on Sunday.
Not a bad idea in the circumstances.
Training so far this season has invariably benefitted you more than the outfield players anyway, Jacko. Doing 7-a-side 2-touch into small goals is no good for a keeper, so if you miss the odd session once in a while it is not a disater. Tonight gives Trev a chance to work on other things like that which we would not normally do when you are there.

Obviously we prefer a keeper to be at training 9 times out of 10 though.

Any idea if Martin (the defender) is coming along...with a photo ?

Martin is injured and will not be there tonight, but said he would be next week.

Jacko
Martin is injured and will not be there tonight, but said he would be next week.
Can you try and get him to come along and watch on Sunday (and bring a photo) ?
I will be signing up more new players tonight, so I'd like to get all the forms posted off on Monday morning, then everybody will be registered for the 6th Feb and it will save a lot of mucking about.

I think he is helping out another teacher from the school with his side, so I'm not sure, but I think he wants to play in the summer league and Play next year.

In saying that the other side only has 3 games left now anyway.