THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Training This Wednesday (19th January)

Please post here if you are coming training when you don't normally or are not coming when you do normally...so that we can get an idea of numbers.
Also please let us know if you are bringing new players along.

At the moment I know that Barney, Jim & Warmers are all unavailable for training this Wednesday when they were there last week, while I may not be able to train myself because of an ear infection...although I will bring the balls, bibs, etc. down initially.
However, I am expecting others to attend who were not there last week (e.g. Dean, Kizza, Lexton and a prospective new player who has just e-mailed me) to name but four, so we should have a decent turnout again.

Re: Training This Wednesday (19th January)

To Edmonton Rovers

I'm emailing you in regards of the possibility of me and my friend leo coming to train with the team this wednesday. I hope its ok with you and that we won't disrupt anything to do with the orginisation.

hope to hear from you soon.

Marc.

As said in other thread, sorry, in Leeds tomorrow evening.

I'll be there

As per my comments on the thread relating to Sunday will be resting my injury so not training this week.

I can't make it this week

Come on boys, what we looking at for tonight????

Jackowankski
Come on boys, what we looking at for tonight????

Terry Moore & Danny Hagan have both confirmed via e-mail/Facebook that they are coming.
Also Robert Dodds (a prospective new player). I presume John Scouller told Trev on Sunday he would be there tonight ? (That was him watching from the touchline for those who were not at training last week). What about your mate Martin, Jacko ?
I have no idea if 'Marc & Leonel' is a wind-up or not. If they want to turn up tonight, then fine as long as they pay £3.00 each.
Lee said on Sunday that him and Dean will be there tonight and Kizza said he might be there as well.

I have heard nothing from Tom Watts, Tem, Colin or Lexton.

Those who are not coming (as far as I am aware) are Barney, Loveday, Warmers, Jim, Rob, Terry Brown, Cokell, Stuart, Tony King, Conor, Smithy, Olie, Chas & Tim.
Also, I am unlikely to be taking part tonight because of an ear infection, although I will be there at the start.

So...I am guessing we will probably have about 10 there tonight (not including myself & Trevor).

Yup Martin is coming

Can't make tonight I'm working late today