THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Training This Wednesday (12th January)

Training is definitely on this Wednesday and we should have 10 there at least this week.

If anybody stays at home to watch Ipswich v. Arsenal on TV, they will be out of order in my book, bearing in mind how unfit we were against East Herts yesterday.

Please indicate here whether you are coming training or not.

Re: Training This Wednesday (12th January)

I'll be there.

I'll be there

I'll be there

I'll be there

I'll be there

sorry, would have liked to have made an appearance but back is no good....and the mrs is out

Won't be there, will be in Ipswich.

Sorry lol, watching the Arsenal...

just kidding, I'll be there

I am there.

Confirmed as coming training tonight are:
Myself, Trevor (who is actually going to join in ! ), Tem, Colin, Lee, Tom, Terry Moore, Barney, Jacko, Loveday & Danny Hagan.

That's 11, so if we can find three more, we can have a spell of two-touch 7-a-side towards the end...once Jacko is worn out ?!

Can't really see anybody else turning up to be honest with Arsenal on TV and it raining heavily.

If people do not turn up because of the rain then they are basically a ************

Lol you're slacking you missed Jim

I'll be there

Jacko
If people do not turn up because of the rain then they are basically a ************
What was that, Jacko ?

Kant......

What the **** is going on, have your turning the ******* profanity checker on again, what a load of ******* *********

If we have a turn out like that every week I know that we'll make progress, nice one!!!!!

Jacko
If we have a turn out like that every week I know that we'll make progress, nice one!!!!!
Yes, even though Dean, Terry Brown & Lexton all presumably stayed at home to watch Arsenal on TV, just to say that we had 16 there last night, including Warmers, Jim and a couple of potential new signings who should be there again next week.
I think most people who were there paid their £3.00's as well.

Tony King also texted me while we were training and said he was intending to come but couldn't quite get out of work in time.

Because there were so many there in a confined space, it was fast and furious and players had to make sure they got their first touch right. This is exactly what we need to sharpen ourselves up to play the likes of East Herts & Flamstead End.
I know that most of the players there at training last night are not in our first-choice starting line-up at the moment, but if they turn up to training every week, they will improve their fitness and technique and we can then start putting them in ahead of some of those who cannot come training whatsoever.

Let's keep up this effort to attend.