THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Training This Wednesday (24th November)

Training is definitely on this Wednesday despite Spurs v. Werder Bremen live on TV.
(I will be watching the First Half then V+'ing the Second Half to watch when I get home from training).

Please post here if you are attending or not so that we can get an idea of numbers.

Re: Training This Wednesday (24th November)

As I said in previous post, I'll be there no matter what.

ps Finger me - my cod for this post was BUPU, just what I need to get hammy sorted quickly.

I'll be there

Will not be there, sorry. Not likely to be available Sunday either.

I'm there

Just heard (from Hagan) that Olie is not coming training because he is in Portugal having watched Arsenal last night.
Now that is funny.

Hagan is coming training and as far as I know, all the other regulars should be there.
What about Rob & Terry Brown and Stuart ?
I have a feeling we may not be playing this Sunday because of snow/frozen pitch, so players should be making an effort to keep their fitness levels up I think.

Unfortunately I will not be there tonight

Laurence
Just heard (from Hagan) that Olie is not coming training because he is in Portugal having watched Arsenal last night.
Now that is funny.

AGREED!!

Laurence
Hagan is coming training and as far as I know, all the other regulars should be there.
What about Rob & Terry Brown and Stuart ?

NO - AT SPURS ENTERTAINING CLIENTS...I WON'T NEED TO OBVIOUSLY, GIVEN HOW SPURS PLAY - IT'S A TREAT

Laurence
I have a feeling we may not be playing this Sunday because of snow/frozen pitch, so players should be making an effort to keep their fitness levels up I think.

HOPE THATS THE CASE

P.S SORRY FOR CAPS