THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sorry....

Sorry boys for the fuck up on the first goal,my fault completely, hands up, great effort anyway, maybe next year.....

Re: Sorry....

Jacko mate, no need to apologise, you more than made up for the mistake with some of the saves you were pulling out later on. Definitely MOM today fella.

Rob
Jacko mate, no need to apologise, you more than made up for the mistake with some of the saves you were pulling out later on. Definitely MOM today fella.
god sake that's what he wanted to hear tell him to man the fuck up and get on with it. Finger my spider

Just admitting and making no excuses cunty bollox....

U did more than enough to redeem yourself. Pick yourself up and we will go again next week.

I can confirm Jacko was my M of M with 8.5

I docked half a mark for the mistake otherwise it would have been a 9

While we're at it - apologies for the shoddy finishing yesterday - gutted

Whilst we are all in apologetic mode... I'm really sorry that I didn't wipe my arse with Hagan's Yid shirt. Sorry lads.

To be fair i was going to reply to Lols email and Appologise about my awful pass to connor that lead to there goal, I had an absolute shocker and am gutted about the result.

Rob,

With you being so f@c@ed I can't imagine you would of been able to bend down so far

You Piss head!

Finger me!!!!! a lot of people must have wanted to hear me say sorry!!!! over 11000 views!!!!