THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My position regarding my availabilty

I just want to clarify my position.

Having now spoken to Trev and Lol i now understand excactly where i stand. I was getting fed up with being dropped from the starting 11 without reason or explenation.

I have now been told the reason and as to why, which i fully accept, and i also accept that, with my work commitments, i cannot make training etc every week. I have not said i'm not playing but i don't want to turn up week in week out getting changed and warmed up to not get a game unless something happens to Jacko, which of course i hope it doesn't. I do not want to be named in the squad at possibly the expense of someone else. It is not a case of me thinking i'm better. I thought we had equal status in the squad when all along Jacko had been 1st choice. This is what i did not know and why i got fed up.

I have no issue with anyone in the club at all or that i am 2nd choice. It was not knowing and being dropped that really got me down.

I have also told Trev and Lol that if we are short, i may well be available.

I'm sure you will understand my point of view and i will be along on the 28th to watch. Also it's my birthday that day so we best all go for a drink after!

Good luck Sunday. Play the football we can play and we will win the game, i'm sure.