THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Squad for Charlton United (London Cup) Match - 21.11.10

This Sunday we are playing Away to Charlton United in the Third Round of the London F.A. Sunday Intermediate Cup (10.30.a.m. Kick-Off).
Full details including the venue can be found here on the Forthcoming Fixtures Page of our 'new' Club Website !

The squad of 16 for this match is as follows:
Simon Jackson (GK)
Darryl Johnson (GK)
Stuart Dorward
Alan Barnard
Martin Loveday
Terry Moore
Rob Brown
Danny Hagan
Terry Brown
Danny Smith
Dean Assiamah
Tony King
Steve Cokell
Lee King
Conor McGovern
Lexton Harrison

If anybody drops out, Andrew Warmerdam will be the first-choice replacement.
Vernon 'Kizza' Nxumalo has been left out for the time being as he owes too much subs and also dropped out injured on the morning of the match for our last game.

As for the travelling arrangements for this match, I don't know what was discussed in the changing rooms at the Broxbourne Rangers Old Boys match, but personally I think hiring the Minibus is unfortunately going to be too expensive for too many of our players and we should therefore drive in convoy from Hazelwood instead, meeting at the Connaught Gardens entrance at 8.45.a.m. with a view to leaving there at 9.00.a.m. at the very latest.
There is a bar at the venue we are playing at, so at least we could 'all' stay for a drink there afterwards ?

We therefore need to sort out who is prepared to drive (obviously I will) and who needs a lift.
Please reply here or by e-mail.

Re: Squad for Charlton United (London Cup) Match - 21.11.10

Chaps, I have decided that i am now no longer available to play for the rest of this season. It is down to one reason in the main which has lead me to this decision. I will come along and watch when i can. Good luck to you all for the rest of the season.

I can play, and will drive / meet at Hazlewood.
Cheers
Barney

available but cant drive

Could do with not driving as the missus is taking the kids out and I dunna fancy driving there in a 'Magoo' type car.....

So if I can get a lift that would be ace, hopefully someone that does not mind me having a few beers in the back......

Laters wankers......

ps Oh yes, I'm available....

Available and will be driving.

Available and i'm more than happy to drive!

Terry Brown
Available and i'm more than happy to drive!

You can drive on the way back so I can have a beer

the mini bus aint happening then, ill drive and go straight there be easier for me from where ill be on saturday

Loveday is now unavailable for this match due to family commitments and also an injury, so we definitely need Warmers if he is available.

Can he please confirm, and let us know if he is meeting at Hazelwood or going straight there ?

Right...so here's the travel arrangements as far as I know at the moment:

Jacko ...Wife is giving him a lift to Hazelwood, then he needs a lift from there.
Barney ...Will drive from Hazelwood
Terry Moore ...Is picking up Lee, Dean & Lexton, then driving from Hazelwood. If any of those three are late/asleep though (and at least one of them is bound to be ), then I think Terry will have to go straight there, as he won't get to Hazelwood by 8.45.a.m./9.00.a.m. to leave.
Stuart ...I have no idea what he is doing.
Rob Brown ...Will drive (from Hazelwood ?)
Terry Brown ...Driving with Rob.
Danny Hagan ...Driving straight there...from an all-night party somewhere
Steve Cokell ...Needs a lift from someone (to get to Hazelwood...or from Hazelwood ?)
Conor ...Driving straight there from Leigh-On-Sea.
Lexton ...Terry Moore picking him up from Enfield ?
Lee ...Terry Moore picking him up, but from Enfield or Edmonton ?
Dean ...Terry Moore picking him up from Edmonton ? I could do that instead, but if Dean is late and those meeting at Hazelwood need to follow me in convoy, then we have a big problem.
Danny Smith, Tony King & Warmers ...None of these three know they are in the squad and/or have not confirmed on here or by text/e-mail what they are doing.

Myself & Trevor ...Will both be driving and meeting at Hazelwood.
Olie ...Is not in the squad but I think he said last night that he would be there this Sunday. I presume he would go straight there (with Hagan ?)

That's the current situation, so there are still some things to be sorted.

Warmers has just texted to say that he is now unavailable for this Sunday anyway.

Im probaly unavailable as i might have to work wont know for sure until saturday tho, so i wll let u on sat 100%

smithy
Im probaly unavailable as i might have to work wont know for sure until saturday tho, so i wll let u on sat 100%

Please send me a text as soon as you know for definite.

need a lift from hazelwood. cheers

not sure if i have car or not....if i do, i can pick you up cokell....if i dont - need a lift from hazlewood. will let you know

Available

Available & will drive straight there in the bumper car!

Found out yesterday my car is a write-off so the bumper car will be going back shortly (sadly)

This may cause problems in the coming weeks depending how long it takes me to get a new car.