THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Rovers You Tube Highlights

Just realised I haven't been posting the links to the highlights on here, so here goes...

Away to East Herts (Lost 1-2)
Home to AFC Cheshunt (Lost 1-3)
Away to Turnford Geese (Lost 1-6)
Away to Wormley Rovers (Won 1-0)

To view a PDF of match details and team line-ups, click on the opponents' name on our Club Website Match Reports page.

For a full list of Rovers videos on You Tube, visit the hughesvideo channel !
(You will also find a load of Non-League stuff on there if you are interested !?)

By the way, there's loads of old 'Steve & Jonty' stuff from Soccer A.M. now on You Tube featuring plenty of my (poor quality pre-digital) footage of course. Looks like somebody from the show kept an archive.
Here's the 'Best Of Steve & Jonty'.

Re: Rovers You Tube Highlights

Some more highlights are now online...
Home to Broxbourne Rangers Old Boys (Drew 2-2)
Away to Thames Albion (Won 2-1)
Home to Kensington Athletic (Won 7-0)

The Kensington Athletic match is well worth watching. Some very funny stuff going on in that one !

Now online...
Away to Hop Poles (Lost 2-4)

More direct links to You Tube highlights...

Home to Flamstead End (Cup...Lost 1-2)
Away to Broxbourne Rangers Old Boys (Won 3-0)
Away to Charlton United (London Cup...Lost 2-3 AET)

Just a reminder to save the Hughesvideo You Tube channel in your browser's 'Favourites/Bookmarks' to see the latest highlights.
Click on the 'Grid View' button in the top right-hand corner to see thumbnails of every match featured. That's the best way to find what you are looking for. The latest match (the 4-3 defeat to AFC Cheshunt) should be the first thumbnail listed. Just click on that to see the highlights.

If you check this channel over the Christmas period, I should have highlights of the Cheshunt Corinthians Double-Header from last season and our Pre-Season Friendlies on there at some stage, then I will have caught up with the backlog. If you click on 'Subscribe', I think you get notified by e-mail when a new video appears.