THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
We Are 'Too Nice' !?

One or two of our 'more competitive' players have been complaining over the past few days that we are 'too nice' as a team and that's why we have lost our first two League matches this season. We are not 'nasty' or 'hard' enough...and here's the proof !
Surprisingly, they have got the Sportsmanship Marks that clubs give each other listed on the Full-Time site !

Not surprisingly, we are joint-top after two matches.
I don't know if we were given 7 out of 10 by one team and 8 out of 10 by the other (which is an average mark that teams tend to give each other) or whether one team gave us 5 and another gave us 10 !
I have to say it's quite amusing to see Turnford Geese giving Flamstead End 3 out of 10 for their match the other week. Must have been another dodgy goalscoring celebration going on !?

Re: We Are 'Too Nice' !?

Its a bit harsh, but I could not give a fuck about the this league as long as we start to get some points.............

dont say you can say we are too nice....just look at Jacko's face as a starting point

I Love you all and Sunday i want a lot of male bonding.

We are still 'Too Nice' !
Turnford Geese gave us 9 out of 10 according to this...so we are now well clear at the top !
They probably felt sorry for us !