THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Come play with you

Hallo

my name is Odongo Rafikikiko and I have relocated to the area of london the north of london. I have come from bukina faso wear i have been training with Santos Fc witch is in Ouagadougou. I play CF ST or ITH. I am 22 years and 7 moths i have been watching the youtube and seeing your matches and i admire what comes on. i am fast like a fox and i adore to score goals can i please come to watch you next match and talk with the owner and dictator about me starting at edmonton rovers. i think you will like me i am 201cm tall and very good at using my head with the ball i score lots of mine goals with my head i can kick with both of my feet as well as i having very long stanema. will you allow me watch the next edmonton game for free as i mite stay with the edmonton roevrs?

Re: Come play with you

Odongo Rafikikiko
Hallo

my name is Odongo Rafikikiko and I have relocated to the area of london the north of london. I have come from bukina faso wear i have been training with Santos Fc witch is in Ouagadougou. I play CF ST or ITH. I am 22 years and 7 moths i have been watching the youtube and seeing your matches and i admire what comes on. i am fast like a fox and i adore to score goals can i please come to watch you next match and talk with the owner and dictator about me starting at edmonton rovers. i think you will like me i am 201cm tall and very good at using my head with the ball i score lots of mine goals with my head i can kick with both of my feet as well as i having very long stanema. will you allow me watch the next edmonton game for free as i mite stay with the edmonton roevrs?

Would be good start if you could even spell rovers correctly? and maybe hello instead of hallo! haha

Larance/Trevor

I see you are the dictators at the club and you has not replyed to my post on the forum and to whom is this Bill person their is no talk of him on your webshite. when is the next home game for the edmonton bouys and is it good for me to come and have a little watch. please inform me I do want to join the team that is good in the video on youtube.

yachinga

odie

Odongo Rafikikiko
I do want to join the team that is good in the video on youtube.
Well that won't be us then !

I'm giving 3-1 on this being jacko

6-1 olie tedder

100-1 trevor

1000-1 george n'bogwu

Mr D Hagan

I do not understand the reply that you posted could you please explein your manners so that i would undertand. does this mean that you do not want me to joining the edmonton rovers.

i see in the last two games you did not score and as i sayed before i am very good at CF ST an ITH, i think i would have score a goal in those games.

mine nickname at my old teams has been gopher as in goal the gopher. please let me come to watch and talk.

I might have a couple of quid on Jacko actually...

3-1 Jacko....blimey i'll have a few bob on that too.

Whoever it is is posting from a Blackberry.
I don't think Jacko has one ?

'Fast like a fox'

Reminds me of Tex and Tarby at Bullsmoor:
Tex: 'Whose dog is that?'
Tarby 'No Tex, it's a fox'

Classic

Not me.......

and you are right Lol, I don't have a Blackberry and what the fuck is ITH????

Will not be fit for tomorrow, but maybe next week if the drugs kick in.

Cheers

Jacko
what the fuck is ITH????

I'm guessing 'In the hole'

Is this why Jacko was a suspect?