THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Double-Headers

I am not allowed to announce who we are actually playing just yet, but I have had it confirmed this morning that we will be playing Double-Headers on both Sunday 28th February (at Hazelwood) and Sunday 7th March (Away in the Cheshunt area).

On Sunday 28th February we have Barney (Snowboarding) and Stuart (Harry's Birthday) both unavailable and on the 7th March Stuart (Father-In-Law's Birthday) and Danny Hagan (Suspended) both unavailable.
We only have two defenders for the 28th February assuming that is Wooly's babysitting week (Wooly is available this Sunday), and we will be two midfielders short on the 7th March.
If any other regular players are unavailable for these two Double-Headers, please let us know asap so that we can give other registered players enough notice that they are needed.
Also, can the following players please let us know if they are available for selection on these two dates (if needed):
Andrew Warmerdam (We could definitely do with him on the 28th Feb).
Danny Smith
Jamie Martin
Peter Murphy
Danny Green
Tem Adil
Scott Jenkins (Where has he disappeared to !? )

Ideally for Double-Headers, Trevor wants to have Darryl in goal for one match and Jacko in goal for the other, then he wants five outfield subs with all five getting more-or-less a full hour in one game or the other. (Double-Headers are 2 x 60-minute matches).
As far as I know, Trevor charges £5.00 subs per player for Double-Headers no matter how long they play for.

Re: Double-Headers

Available for this if needed

Re: Double-Headers

As ive said available if u end up short