THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
Squad for Sunday 14th February (Home to Cheshunt Sunday)

Trevor has named a squad of 15 for this coming Sunday's Division One match at Home to Cheshunt (Sunday) as follows:
Simon Jackson (GK)
Darryl Johnson (GK)
Alan Barnard
Terry Moore
Martin Loveday
Jim Arrowsmith
Tony King
Rob Brown
Danny Smith
Danny Hagan
Steve Cokell
Kris Spyrou
Stuart Dorward
Vernon 'Kizza' Nxumalo
Daniel Daley

Please confirm your availability by 10.00.p.m. on Thursday evening.

Conor McGovern & Paul Woolston are not available this Sunday due to Valentines Day/Family commitments.

As for the opening-up/nets job, I think Tony King is next on the Rota...if he could confirm his availability for that please ?

Re: Squad for Sunday 14th February (Home to Cheshunt Sunday)

Available. Sorry about the fuck up today, basically I feel like a right cunt, fucking throwing 2 points down the pisser.......

Available

Jacko
Available. Sorry about the fuck up today, basically I feel like a right cunt, fucking throwing 2 points down the pisser.......
I think when we see the highlights I will be putting on You Tube later, other people will be rather more at fault for us not getting the three points.

Only 10 goals scored in 7 games is simply not good enough.

Laurence
Jacko
I think when we see the highlights I will be putting on You Tube later, other people will be rather more at fault for us not getting the three points.

Only 10 goals scored in 7 games is simply not good enough.

yeah...like me!!! sorry boys...just rubbish.

available anyway

Available.

Available. I think the ratings for the St Margs game are generous all round to say the least! I know in myself that I had a shocker, I can't remember ever being so badly off the pace as yesterday in all the time i've been playing football for any team! I was probably worth a 3!

You could say that Jacko was at fault, you could also say that we missed a few chances (ok, quite a few!) with Stu maybe being the main culprit. But it was the overall team peformance that was so bad. I don't think many of us came out with any credit. Sharpness, fitness, etc etc whatever the reasons, we need to make sure it was a one off.

available

Rob
But it was the overall team peformance that was so bad. I don't think many of us came out with any credit. Sharpness, fitness, etc etc whatever the reasons, we need to make sure it was a one off.
It probably won't be a one-off as looking at the weather forecast we are likely to have yet another match called off this Sunday.

I wasnt there lads so i cant comment on our performance,but rob u r dead right we need to make sure it doesent happen again,i think we need to work more on our work rate more than anything else we need to be more tougher all round including the management we have a game like this and i read that we are still unbeaten in so many games which is aload of crap draws are no good against teams who are down there with us we need to be like london ajax, where no one liked us and didnt wanna play us lets work for eachother and that will bring results.

Available.

Available if needed.

Available.

Available for selection if wanted.

Available if needed.

Available

available if needed

Available if needed

Available

available

After recently opening the new kebab and pizza shop with my uncle Umit I will therefore not be available for selsection this week due to work commitments. Good luck boys!

Having now opened the new kebab and pizza shop i now have lured my nephew into working Sunday's and therefore i am available. Silly khunt.

Available for selection if required...........also parties.

What the fuckng hell is going on here! Get back to the kebab lab now or I send you all back to istanbul to live with auntie selvet......and you all know what happens when uncle adem doesn't get his way!

Hagan your so bored at work.

This thread is quality!

None of them are Danny Hagan actually.

One of the Sukers is Darryl and he was replied to by Tony King as another Suker, but most of the Sukers are us because it is players from other clubs winding us up.

Danny Hagan? You mean the white Makelele??

Thomas Gravesen available!!

Available for ball boy duties...........lots of experience.

Available for boy ball duties......no experience by jury in in Cambodia but the vietnamese will vouch for me! I wanna be in your gang......

1 2